Frank Lampard broken wrist

Like in Escape to Victory when they break the poor goalkeeper's arm so that Sly Stallone can play.

Comments

• I hope so. He's a useless twat.
  • Does anyone know if its his left or right wrist he's broken? It would be a shame if its his pie-holding one that he's injured.
  • Me too. At least we have a chance to show that he can't play in the same team as Gerrard now. Hurrah for limp wristed pricks - that includes you DM.
  • who is he?
  • Oh stop it, now.
  • He's a limp wristed, pant wetting twat.
  • Frank Who ? What does he do ?
  • He pretends to be a footballer.
  • Thanks Don, but what does he do?
  • M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭
    Football.
  • He hits people in the crowd with a lot of miscued shots.
  • Xpost thank you Don

as you were
  • He's part of the English football teams attempts to show that they really are diverse. Black English players have been around for ages now... It's about time they capped a retard.
  • Another rubbish England footballer that likes to wax all of the hair off his body, back, sack and crack included.

He really is quite rubbish.
  • Love the fact that it was a Rooney shot that caused it. He can hit the target for England after all.
  • Yeah... More rubbish than Royal Mail... Who are really rubbish.
  • ... at least Royal Mail sometimes deliver!
  • Why thank you.
  • Great news if it keeps him well away from Chelski's run in & the Ingerlund team for a while :)
  • Yes odd how mcclaren was threatening to drop him and he's suddenly injured and unable to play anyway thus sparing the embarassment of being dropped????

They'd better produce tonight. Or Ill end up with a call up.

• I hope England really f**k it up. Get rid of McClaren because he's utterly shit. He's shitter than a shit that's been covered in manure to aid it's growth and development, then smeared in shit to make it shittier than a shit on a stick with extra shit.
  • Yes he is a bit sh!t don.
  • Hail Hail

You like him then Don?
  • Yeah... I've always liked c**ts!
  • I'm dreaming of a Fwank Lampard
    Just like the one at Elland Rd
    The ball came over
    And Fwank fell over
    And scored us a facking goal

That is (I think) what West Ham fans used to sing about his Dad.

Maybe we could update it ...

I'm dreaming of a Fwank Lampard
    Sat on the bench for En-ger-land
    He's fat and useless
    And can't shoot or pass
    I can't really take any more!
  • Every time I see Lampard, I start singing the Duelling banjoes theme...

On account he couldn't hit a cow's a$$ with one

And the "goalkeeper" whose arm got broken in Escape to Victory was a striker/midfielder in real life. Still would have been better than Stallone

• CindersCinders ✭✭✭
    C'mon Andorra!

Not really, but we prob won't win!
  • Is it because he is a t*sser that he broke his wrist, or is this just coincidence?