The Wanna Blista Social Club.

Comments

• Enjoy your moment in the sun M6, Citeh took 6 points off us last year and we still did the Double...

• Minnie, I couldn't agree more! imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Waited for ages after the United game finished and they didn't award a trophy to the winners - that is so unfair and to make things even worse they only gave Liverpool three points instead of handing them the Premiership title like some of their supporters thought had happened..
  • GBM, rather than listen to the Alarm for an hour or so, I've decided to go in my own car.

I've got to go directly to Mottram St. Andrew after the race so can't hang around, you'll avoid all the bloo**y raodworks on the Moor anyway, there's another set of lights gone up.image

• SARQ--No problem!

Fair play to the scousers today, they totally deserved their win! Apart from Rooney we didn't turn up. Can't moan too much though, we have won our last 11 games in the league so it would be a bit unfair to have a go at the players. And we've bounced back from a lot worse than this.
  • Gridleford is tough, but on fresh legs could be very enjoyable. Andy Pead won and broke the course record 2.28. me 3.09, somehow the garmin got 3.05, nearly beat Kerrie cramped up at about 19 mile and did not recover quickly enough to catch her on the great downhill finish, so had to settle for third lady position.

Minnie are you talking football, did something unusual happen?

NI - horses take on a different perpective if you run with a dog and can point out that the big things on legs will be in a can soon, You've heard of meals on wheels, well to Sasha it is meals on legs.

• TST - 3rd lady position, well done! image

Totally agree with GBM about the football.  The writing was on the wall from the Inter Milan game.  Fulham away next - we have to bounce back and get 3 points.

SARQ - don't forget I have your gells and gell belt.

• Good luck all or those at trimpell, dont get bored at the morecombe amusement arcade.

Watching tough guy on itv4, the only word going through my mind is NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, doubt it is even on Daz's famous list.

• TST - excellent result, well done!!
  • clairsterclairster ✭✭✭

well done TST image and good luck tomorrow all trimpellers image and stafforders image

i did trollers trot today..25M over yorkshire dales (grassington, burnsal)..VERY windy, but took 10mins off last years time so happy enough image..could have done with WITGB at the end with sweets

• morticiamorticia ✭✭✭

Well done Clairster- Considering your training the last couple of weeks you did very well to do 25 miles in those conditions! image

Good luck Trimpellers. I would like to distribute the majority of luck to those who like The Smiths better than the Alarm image

• KwakaKwaka ✭✭✭

Its just as hard to cycle the roads around the Grindleford route.image Got some good photos though.

The scouser over the road is flying a big red flag with a liver bird on and the red round the corner is busy sharpening knives and making a noose.image

• (Daz here)

Well Done TST and clairster!! imageimage

Good Luck to mort at Stafford, and all the many and varied Trimpellers image

I did a few hill reps around Lyme Park today - think I'm getting fitter image - actually managed to run all the way up from West Parkgate to Dale Top without any walking, and cracked 17mins for the first time image

• morticiamorticia ✭✭✭
    Well done Daz!!! I am definitely not racing you this year then. image I am not doing Stafford tomorrow as I am ill and generally disinterested in running. image
  • (Daz again - really must swap logins...)

sorry to hear that mort (although you probably mean uninterested image )

you need to get your mojo back if we're going to do UTMB in 2012 - Lady Slugge is keen, but it won't be the same without you... image

• In my aching delerium last night I forgot to mention the full team, Kwaka did a fine effort resting and popping up all over the place on his bike, mgnt and st finished saying 'that was not enjoyable' (edited version, Jane Ohara finished saying 'brilliant' must have done different routes!. MTBB seemed to enjoy himself, well at least he enjoyed the cheese at the finish if the amount eaten was anything to go by. The food was good, even lemon drizzle cake surprised GBM gave up cake for trimpell. The results was the best I have ever seen, you hand in your tag and the printer puts out a page with your results, well at least until the printer broke, never had such fast info.

Well done clairster 25 miles in that wind, easy day today?

Mort - get your mojo back, we need you to control GBM, and it is always nice to meet you on the canal or at races.

• Well done to Trollers and Grindleforders!! Great effort in the wind!

I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone!I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone!I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone!I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone!I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone!I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone!I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone!I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone!I must do Trimpell as a marathon paced training run and not start racing everyone! Oh, whats the point!!!
  • mmmmm, cheese.

Good luck all running today. I'll be trying to coax some life back into these legs.

• Well done Grindleforders and Clairster. Made a mental note of those two races for a less-cluttered year.

Touch wood conditions look good for today.image

• morticiamorticia ✭✭✭

Daz- I didn't know the difference between disinterested and uninterested so I have googled and found this......

''A bored person is uninterested. Do not confuse this word with the much rarer disinterested, which means “objective, neutral.”

..... and have decided I am indeed disinterested.image

Good luck and have fun today everyone!!!

GBM- NO RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!! image

• Well done racers yesterday and good luck today!

No running this weekend for me - full of cold and a lovely cough - don't want it to get worse! That's what an OFSTED inspection does to you - knackers you out and lets you pick up all the lovely bugs!

• mort - stop googling esoteric grammatical niceties and get out and DO A RUN!

• Well done to all racers this weekend.  Trimpell results:

PPP - 2.03:46
    UB - 2.04:29
    JMC - 2.05:30
    SARQ - 2.09:24 - 1st V40
    Eric - 2.09:24
    Jonah - 2.09:24
    GBM - 2.13:07
    Jet Setter - 2.13:17 - 1st Female
    M - 2.15:40
    Mr S - 2.15:48
    Si Ronic - 2.21:20
    Isaac - 2.25:05
    FOAR - 2.25:06

• Great running today by everyone. Fantastic performances from PPP, SARQ and Jet Setter!!

Eric - Thanks again for the lift. I think I left my winnings in your car. Don't spend it all at once image

• Mr S - Thanks very much for the liftimage

Great performances from everyone today,looking good for London.

• Well done everyone this weekend-some great times
  • Well done Trimpellers - great times!

GBM - M6 said" Who's that John McEnroe look a like?" !!!!