I'm writing a piece about running "to" music (training in general but hard to swim to music and dangerous to bike to music LOL)
I'd love to hear your thoughts on:
- Why do you think listening to music improves your running?
- Do you think there is a link between speed of music/BPM and running speed? Does faster BPM mean you'll run faster? How do you think this 'works' for you?
- Downloads/podcasts - where do you get yours from? Which are the best? What do you like? Is there a cost involved?
- What kind of music works best for you?
- Would you like to know what music the pros train to (if they do). Who?
I also need to interview an age grouper about this so if anyone has any particularly strong feelings about how training with music helps them, let me know and I may be in touch.