URWFRC survey

124»

Comments

• Ashley - Long time, no speak....or run for that matter. Have had a stream of injuries since we last hit the road and only been able to train for 1 week out of the last 7 or 8 - clearly now just aiming to get round - am up to just over £2,000 for Macmillan - see you on the 13th and good luck to everyone else out there...
  • I got my place through the ballot and will be running for National Asthma Campaign.
    Will raise between £500-£600 but may top that if all goes well in next two weeks.

My brother did'nt get in through the ballot and he did'nt have the confidence to get a Bond place as he doubted he would raise enough. This must put pressure on folks taking that route but looks like loads have done very well indeed.

Could'nt see the point doing it without raising for a Charity to be honest - makes me determined to finish too for asll the support offered.

Been avoiding the Pub for a while but may have to pop in with my sponsorship forms this weekend. May be forced into a shandy!

Mike
  • Hia

I have promised to raise £1200 for NSPCC and should just about make it mostly thanks to my lovely husband. As a housewife I don't have many executives to tap for cash!!
  • I have to raise at least £1500 for BLISS (premature baby charity) and have no idea what I have raised so far as loads of other people have sponsor forms for me. I think I have over £1000 so far, though, and keep plugging it but I've organised a 3.5 mile race in Stamford Bridge (near York) on 8 June 2003 - all finishers to receive a tee-shirt and all proceeds go to BLISS - so if there's anyone out there who's interested, let me know!
  • Good to hear of all the success people are having. I find people here (UK) very generous except for my employer!!!!
  • Got my place in the ballot and have raised about £1100 for Helen House Hospice in Oxford