I'm famous!

I'm in New Magazine this week, as it's breast cancer awareness month, looking mightily geeky image

I've also been on a local radio twice in the last 2 weeks, sounding incredibly geeky (I assume, I've not actually listened to it - I'd probably crash).

The moral of the story is - don't tick the 'Yes, I'll do publicity' box when doing a race for a charity. Hehe...

Comments

• What, like rugby? image
  • on page 69 i see well done image

• I wrote to Jim and asked to play trumpet with Louis Armstrong, I thought it was Kinda cruel my parents didn't mention he was dead!

Given My DIY SOS experience and the continuing comments I get from clients I'm going nowwhere ner a camera again!

Well done Nykie on the cause

• My dog was on Eastenders years ago in a scene in the square when Phil proposed to Cathy (yes that long ago). They used me as an extra while I was there and I got about £90 for me and him just for a day's hanging around and hob nobbing.  

It was all going really well until I wandered past the veg stall, my handbag hit a pile of boxes, the whole lot collapsed Starsky and Hutch style and a pained voice said over the tannoy "reset supporting cast"!

They never asked me back.....image

• kk, I think that some forumites would probably be able to arrange for your mud-fantasy to be staged, rather quickly!!
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭

LOL Peedee - that was very cruel!

Good for you Nykie - the more awareness of this the better.

• I've been kissed by Jennifer Saunders after a race, so there!
  • I've met Bruce Hockin.
  • Bruce Hockin.
  • Yeah but who is that????

never heard of the geezer

• Tut! He used to be an HTV West newsreader... I've also been on the Really Wild Show.
  • .. in your natural habitat?