There are lots of Wilmslow Half photos at Link to www.tony-usher.co.uk
  • Options

big thanks to everybody at wilmslow who helped make this such a great day
    my third time and it keeps getting better
    even the weather was with us

the video is lovely - great choice of music too image

• Options
    <blockquote>

Did a review on the review part where else!  Had to be a bit sneaky as sat in work and not on lunch half typing review and watching for the bosses!!

I would say the the event was brilliant and deserved 100% on every category, but i miss hit a fewimage  Yes I know chip timing has been mentioned but it would be nice for the event, being one of the biggest half's in the UK.  As much smaller ones I have done hate it even some 10k, I did use my watch, but still it was only 3 mins over the start line.  Will def be back next year and able to hopefully set new PB for the course.  The weather was lovely compared to pic of the Kingston run same day.  People and the local support was great to.  Well done on a brilliant race and lovely to be up at home again. 

Sarah x

• Options
    Myself and Tony Usher who are both local photographers took plenty of images of our local half marathon. Tony has been covering the even for some years and normally has a link from the event website. Unfortunately this year the 'official' company that shoot the event objected so his link was removed from the event website. Tony's site can be found at ..

http://www.tony-usher.co.uk/

and my site where images can be purchased (with a donation to Christies for every purchase) can be found at ..

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/wilmslow2008

A great event as mentioned so many times above.

Jid

• Options
    why's not the photos from wilmslow out yet? was my first half marathon (3 times longer than ive ever ran before in competition) (3rd ever race in fact) and would love to see what i look like when struggling along image