internet behaviour/social networking

2»

Comments

• I find England, and no offence meant, to be very closed in the sense that everyone is so busy scurrying around that meeting new people can be difficult.  So the internet, take this forum as an example, can have benefits ! You can "get to know more people", make acquaintances etc. So there are benefits.

Obviously there are downsides too. The obvious ones.

Interesting psychology used on the net too! You can reveal more about yourself without fear of comebacks. You also reveal exactly what you want people to hear. This allows many games to be played, some that can and do lead to making our lives more interesting.

I am a regular on Runners World South Africa site. It's interesting to note that their site is much smaller and a closely knit family.

PS. I'm a South African living in Leicestershire. I continually slag their small-mindedness and blow Englands trumpet!

More help needed!

• Lawerence i have seen you there. - Small world. I see what i can do image How long have you been in England. You don't have to answer image

But interesting i think people are more likely to reveal more on internet sites as they are less likely to meet in public. Sometimes they may be embarrassed to say what they really think to people in real life