Options

F*CKING RAMBLERS!

s8dding walkers!

I have just enjoyed a lovley session on my MTB. From Merthyr Tydfil to brecon and back again via the "roman road". This is also a 15 mile race in september.

I digress. As I stoped 1/2 way to have a bit of fruit and a some air, i was approached by a rambler type person. You know the one, plus fours, wolly jumper and hat complete with beard(that was just the female!)

I was then shouted at for bring an MTB onto a "footpath". Fair enough if the track was a footpath I would be banged to rights.

So cunningly I asked him where he tought he was on the map. Indeed did he have OS map 160 on him. Map was produced and finger pointed to a footpath about 500m to the east of our location.

When it was pointed out to him infact he was on a TRACK that was open to 4x4s if wished he soon changed his tune. I thank the army lads for backing me up on this point.

Anyway you stuck up stupid ass, I would like to say the kit you had for a 3 mile treck from your car was overkill an oh learn to READ A MAP! you runied my day

Comments