Your Most Embarrassing Moment

Mine was having 'Happy Birthday' sung to me at Uni, by my friends who were walking across the canteen, prompting the other 200 people who were in the room also to sing.

I've never been so red in my life. Oh, apart from when I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic image

Comments

• having the shopping delivered by Ocado while still in my pj's only to find there was an enormous whole in the back of them (once the red faced delivery boy had gone)

Or walking round uni with a pair of knickers coming out of the bottom of my jeans.

Splitting my mouth open with my SA80 while stumbling trying to have a wee in a swamp.

Setting myself on fire while making toast.

I am always doing stupid things.

Its a way of life now.

• My most embarrassing moment..

Birth.

• MedalsMedals ✭✭✭
    Flippin' 'eck Farnie, you're lucky you ONLY split your lip on your SA80image
  • Splitting my mouth open with my SA80 while stumbling trying to have a wee in a swamp

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! However I did manage to get a signal mast to pick my nose once!

• Siance,

I agree....having your head stuck in a complete strangers vagina is pretty embarrassing.

• I don't know about most embarrasing - like Farnie - I've had my fair share!

This year I went to visit an old buddie, who's partner was having a party at his parents farm - in one of their barns. After copious amounts of alcohol I'd decided I'd had enough and decided to go to bed back at the cottage we were all staying in. I was sharing one of the bedrooms with my female buddie, anyway I was in bed and I could hear some people come into the cottage..saying my name..so I thought it was my mate being drunk trying to find me, but it turned out to be a couple of guys from the party..anyway they wouldn't bugger off, so I stormed from the room in my pants and bra (I travel light) and went outside..thinking they'll give up and go, when they didn't seem to be coming back out..I tried pushing against the door and realised I'd locked myself out. I couldn't bang on the door because my mates, partners parents were asleep inside..so seeing some guys shoes by the door..I put them on and started running across the field back to the barn..yes..in my pants, bra and some over-sized trainers! When I got there..I was trying to attract my mates attention..without all the other guests seeing, except I didn't know they had security lighting on and as soon as I stepped a bit closer the whole area was flooded with light and me in my underwear! She now likes to call me 'Goldie-pants' as one guy at the party shouted.."Are those gold knickers?" image

• Well actually it was the BFA that did it, my riffle was totally blameless.

Big yellow piece of sh*t.

• My mother turning up and  reading a message left by my husband on the fridge in magnetic letters (Kids weren't old enough to spell so I assume it was him anyway.........)

I fancy a blow job?

She's very prim and I told her he was trying to organise a hair appt for me. 

• Well actually it was the BFA that did it, my riffle was totally blameless.

Big yellow piece of sh*t.

So you slipped in your own poo then?..........................

• When I was a student, celebrating my 18th birthday in Boston and totally out of it: I thew up on somebody's feet at a bus stop...and it turned out to be an aquaintance...image