Runners World watch

My usual watch has died on me, so I've dug out the watch that came with my Runners World subscription.  Only problem is that it is on summer time still, and I can't work how to change it (and have lost the instructions of course)!

Thanks anybody who can help !!

Comments

• ScreamScream ✭✭✭
    1. Place on flar surface
    2. Take large hammer
    3. Smash RW watch
    4. Buy a Garmin
  • Poor watch - even if it only used as a backup. I love my Polar RS800 but need to get a new battery!
  • I have had mine a year, yes it has lasted that long, watchout for the alarm going of at random times without any explination what's so ever, even when not set. I even got so fed up with it that i tried to get rid of it, i've thrown it in the bin, a few hours later, i had a knock on the door from the kid next door, he said he had seen me go to the wheelie bin, thought i had put it in there by mistake. On a run i undid it on my wrist near where i lived, and i let it drop to the floor, later on that evening there was a sound through the letter box, yes the watch, god only knows how the reason for that one happened. i have even left it in the pub and it reapeared.