Hastings 100th Anniversary Marathon

Comments

• Who Knows...    But I'm  sure we will all be in...   Otherwise maybe more marshals and increase the amount of people allowed to race. after all 100 extra peole is £2900.  So can;t see them giving that back...
  • Thanks for that Capt'n  I'm sure it's all ok, lets face it its the race organisers will be keeping a tally of entry numbers, as you said, we just want to see it in print to have it confirmed.
  • Entry figure so far from Eric Hardwick - 500 entrants.  So the race is now half full. 
  • Half Full  or is it Half Empty?image
  • Maybe someone needs to give Runners World a gentle prod, as we've all paid  and technically we're not entered. Any ideas who'd we need to contact. I'm not a subscriber but feel it would carry more weigh from someone who is a subscriber!

• Just alerted RW to this so hopefully someone will be able to help you ...
  • yes, well i didnt get my usual confirmation mail form RW, so thats why i entered twice
  • I got the confirmation from RW but does that count now we know they are using their own site first!   Oooh please someone at RW send our entries over!
  • I'm listed.  Number 102.

I applied the day it opened. 

• It still says 343 entrants on the sportsystems list so perhaps Erics list includes us image.  I applied the day it opened too silk tork but online via RW, it seems to be those online ones which are missing.

Hipps, are you one the list twice.  How did the double at Connemara go this weekend, did it snow there?

• so it looks like 343 have gone via sportssystem and about 157 (asuming there are 500 entries) have gone via runners world or postal...   We just need to ask Mr Fikkle to ask Eric to get us added...

• So who do we contact, is it RW or Hastings organisers?
  • I would suggest The Organisers.. . 

I imagine RW gives all details to them, so it;s down to them to share the names

• Looks like the entrant list has been updated today 487 entrants entered or there abouts so Hippo maybe ya are on twice image 
  • At long last I'm now on the list.

sunluver

I replied about conne on the conne thread

very tired

• yay!! i'm on the list image

tired after 2 marathons in two days, hipps, surely not! 

• I am so tired i am dreading FLM

• (((hipps)))

i'm sure you'll be fine on the day - especially with atmosphere there.

you've been having such a fantastic run of form you can afford to just pull back and enjoy this one however long it takes. 

take care x 

• oh, its DAYS away

i am just beyond tired at the moment

• tbh can't comprehend how tired you must be feeling. i'm still pooped from yesterday's 20!

are you at work or can you rest during the day?

each night's sleep will help - provided you can sleep, of course. 

• Weee  i'm on the list at last, number 467!

((( Hipps ))) Still a few days to get some rest before FLM

• have you done FLM before hipps?, the crowd will get you round.  You've got the ability and the determination, just let the crowd lift you.  If you're feeling really knackered on the day you could always stop for a leg massage break and just make the most of it.

Get to bed and have a lovely 12 hour kip image.

• sunluvva-yeah this will be my 6th FLM

I will be fine

RD-I am on leave at the mo-jesus, just as well!

• I'm on the list too, I suppose they thought there was no urgency to update the list, the race isn't till December after all image.  No doubt we'll all be fretting about whether we've done enough training and what to wear etc closer to then.

• lol SL, more than likely!
  • Oh God I hadn't thought of that. Now what shall I wear, which shoes shall I run in, do I need a hat.... Oh God Oh God.

Is it time to taper yet image

• BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!
  • woohoo I'm on the list now number 444 - nice!image

All this talk of marathons Mr B has been tempted too and I have just entered himimage

• have you, erm, told him??????