Losing it with Nam and Bear

I was chatting to Nam on msn a few days ago and we decided to have a bit of a race to see who could lose 20 pounds (weight) first.

Anyway - the idea got kickewd around a bit, and we figured we might as well make a weight loss thread for anyone who was interested to come for support and stuff.

So - who's interested?  You don't have to want to lose the same amount or anything, I guess we can have our own goals.

List

Bear
Nam

Comments

• List

Bear
    Nam
    beebs

• I'm in!

List

Bear
    Nam
    Aitch
  • I had a rant about diets the other day over on SMR but I'm feeling a bit blobby at the moment and need to shift a couple of KGs so may pop in from time to for support so:

Aitch
    Beebs
    BDB
    Bear
    Nam

(tidy list)

• x post

List
    Bear
    Nam
    Beebs
    Aitch
  • BDB - I remember the rant! Remember it's not a 'diet' it's just eating better and training more to shed the pounds - no deprivation allowed. He he! ((BDB))
  • Of course Aitch - sensible eating, good training and I'll be back to my svelte sexy self again in no time, as will we all!
  • I deliberately didn't use the word "diet" anywhere.

For me it's about not snacking as much and reducing portion size, plus training more

• >>shimmies<<

...in a semi-wobbly kind of way...<<

Body fat up from 17% to 23% image...  It must be done!!!

• Why not KK (although having met you and seen how slim you are think I know the answer)?
  • Deffo:

Aitch
    Beebs
    BDB
    Bear
    Mouse
    Nam

When do we do our first weigh in Bear? 

• The One and Only XFR Bear wrote (see)

I was chatting to Nam on msn a few days ago and we decided to have a bit of a race to see who could lose 20 pounds (weight) first.

Anyway - the idea got kickewd around a bit, and we figured we might as well make a weight loss thread for anyone who was interested to come for support and stuff.

So - who's interested?  You don't have to want to lose the same amount or anything, I guess we can have our own goals.

List

Bear
    Nam

Yes, I think ideally we'd like to be sexy and slender by the time Mudchute/FLM comes round... but of course it's not a race....

• kittenkat wrote (see)
    I can't play image
    We don't want anyone to dissappear!!!! image
  • I think you'll find FLM is a race Nam - where have you been for the past 20 odd years?
  • Mouse - how about first thing tomorrow morning, if you want to start tomorrow?
  • This is ironic..  I'm trying to put weight on..  have managed 9lbs so far..  another 6 to go... all muscle, not flab though...........

Putting weight on is just as hard as taking it off....

• Badly Drawn Bloke wrote (see)
    I think you'll find FLM is a race Nam - where have you been for the past 20 odd years?
    I >>obviously<< didn't mean that image but there is a thread somewhere where people argue the toss that it isn't anymore BUT LETS NOT GET INTO THAT......  LOL
  • Dark Vader wrote (see)

This is ironic..  I'm trying to put weight on..  have managed 9lbs so far..  another 6 to go... all muscle, not flab though...........

Putting weight on is just as hard as taking it off....

Yes it's a hard life... imageimage
  • Deffo:

Aitch
    Beebs
    BDB
    Bear
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Mouse
    Nam

Not sure about racing tho' - just be happy to get rid of the Buddha belly and thunder thighs!!!

• ok Bear - will weigh in the morning and post weight but with a significant x somewhere!
  • What are the checks in this?

Who is going to confirm who has lost what weight?

<feck this im going back to bed>

• Well I know what I weighed yesterday so doubt it'll have changed much overnight!!
  • Yeah count me in..
  • The present situation, ... utterly and totally honestly....

3 months of oversuse injuries and 6 weeks holidays have not been kind to me... image

Height:  1.70m / 5'6"
    Weight:  66kg / 10st4lb
    Waist: 80cm / 31.5"
    Hips:  100cm / 39.5"
    Bust:  91.4cm / 36"
    Current BMI:  23.1
    Current Body Fat:  about 23%

The desired situation, to go back to normal, i.e. the way I was in spring this year...

Weight:  57kg / 8st9lb  (that's racing weight... don't mind happy training weight of 59kg / 9st3lb)
    Waist: 27"
    Bust:  32-34" (and back into a B-cup... thank you!!)
    Desired BMI:  20
    Desired Body Fat:  16-17%

• Tri Taffia wrote (see)

What are the checks in this?

Who is going to confirm who has lost what weight?

<feck this im going back to bed>

You can weigh and measure me if you like... image
  • *forms orderly queue ouitside Nams house*
  • er...  that was specifically to Mr Grumpy with cat flu... not a general invitation....  image
  • hmmph!

We'll take your word form it then Nam image