Losing it with Nam and Bear

Comments

• Aitch...  It's totally survivable and so much more fun than standard road races IMHO. image

>>whispers to Bear<<

I reckon by the end of the night she'll be signed up to earn her badge...

• I'm not telling you lot how heavy I am, but have registered on that site, Bearity.

I'm sick of being to fat  and ugly to have sex, so am going to deall with it.

First step is to go on the wagon, eat more fruit and veg and once I am no longer producing thick green snot and as such cannot walk and breathe at the same time  to start to walk again.

I will never wear or become a pirate, but will do Beachy Head as a walker more quickly in 2008.  

Of course this all begins tomorrow so pass me a pie, a pint and a cream bun now please  image

• Sod off Beebs, they're mine image
  • How many calories does a game of Scrabbulous burn? image
  • *passes Beebs a pie*

Right, I promise I'll look into it Nam. I don't own a bike and I'm carp at swimming but I did want to start swimming more to work the arms and back.

Good job I won't be online later, I'd be entering all sorts of things!

Just been looking for 10ks around me....there's one around Chatsworth in May but it's a bit steep at 17 quid - I'll have a think about it

• £17 for a 10k?  That is steep - bound to be one cheaper than that!
  • *Wrestles pies pints and cream buns from Bear and Beebs, adds some doughnuts from work and scoffs the lots*

No idea what I weigh as I refuse to have bathroom scales in the house, but work shirts I bought in summer are straining across my boobs and ride up round my waist when I bend over(apologies if anyone's eating right now). I need to lose the chins, flabby stomach and thighs. Toned arms would be a bonus!

Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Belper Bear (Call me Belper to avoid confusion)
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Kwilter
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mitten
    Mouse
    Muffin Girl
    Nam
    Ostrich
    Pea
    Quimby
    Screamapillar

• straining across my boobs and ride up round my waist when I bend over

I thought I was reading Mills and Boon then.

• That's what I thought Bear! Doing one in March which should be good, think it was a about a tenner. The Chatsworth one would be quite scenic but expensive!
  • Not sure what the prices are like round your way, but even a tenner is a bit on the pricey side round here

Worth a few quid if there's a nice race and goody bag, but the last races I did were about six quid I think

• count me in too - will be back in the morning after I've stood on the scales (probably with my eyes shut!)

• Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Kwilter
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mitten

MOAT
    Mouse
    Muffin Girl
    Nam
    Ostrich
    Pea
    Quimby
    Screamapillar

Why does it do that strange double spacing thing???   Someone clever will have to get rid of it for me

• 13st down from very porky 14 1/2. Plateau'd and can't get below 12 12.

Will be on wagon for jan and beyond - also cutting down on butter. need to lose 20lbs for Stratford marathon in April. 

Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Johnny Blaze
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Kwilter
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mitten
    MOAT
    Mouse
    Muffin Girl
    Nam
    Ostrich
    Pea
    Quimby
    Screamapillar

• JB - hopefully you'll be able to shift the excess in the new year. Hope the nipper is ok xx

Bear - they're all dead expensive up here, how annoying. Supposed to be clearing the overdraft this year.....hhhhmmmmm
  • he's better today Aitch - charging around the place and generally terrorising us all.image
  • I'm glad to hear it JB!
  • It's here, here, here and here... and it needs to go

Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Cookie
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Johnny Blaze
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Kwilter
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mitten
    MOAT
    Mouse
    Muffin Girl
    Nam
    Ostrich
    Pea
    Quimby
    Screamapillar

• Surely you don't need to lose much Cooks
  • Crikey yes...i'm soooooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow so i can officially stop eating all the kids chocolate! I would like to lose a stone but if there is a God can you please take it off the bottom half first and leave my chest alone.......i'm already in therapy over my A cup! thank you.  thighs and bum first please......now where are those last few chocs i can scoff.......

Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs

Busy mummy

Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Johnny Blaze
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Kwilter
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mitten
    MOAT
    Mouse
    Muffin Girl
    Nam
    Ostrich
    Pea
    Quimby
    Screamapillar

• I could probably lose up to a stone, Aitch

It's belly and boobs

• BM - snap! Take my stomach first please!
  • ok here goes...  this is gonna be scary... image

me normally versus me at my biggest... if this doesn't motivate me nothing will.... >>gulps<<

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2393/2151903489_39e990f706_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2249/2152694592_cfc20104d0.jpg

versus...
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2279/2151912007_31eb3e3afc_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2132/2151911651_a4f07f945e.jpg

• Luckily, the worst pic of me that I have isn't online...anywhere...nor will it ever beimage
  • Top two are fab pictures *wolf whistles* Nam's a hottie! Look at those cheek bones!

3rd one down you look like Rene Zellweger or however you spell it.

It's amazing how much younger you look on top one than on 3rd one!
  • these weren't!!  they're photos of photos... i.e. took a pic of a paper photo with digi camera...  these are only the better ones as the worst were always torn up...  I would rip up 80% of my holiday shots...  image
  • Hi there, I've just noticed this - can I join too, please?.  Having been over 16st (height 5ft 3) I'm mostly OK with my weight (about 10st 7lbs at present)  but could do with loosing about a stone of podge from around my middle.  I cut back on my running after the marathon I did in May but still ate the same amount so got heavier.  It's gradually shifting now I'm running more but this thread will help with motivationimage  Must eat more slowly!

Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Busy mummy
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Johnny Blaze
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Kwilter
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mitten
    MOAT
    Mouse
    Muffin Girl
    Nam
    Ostrich
    Pea
    Quimby
    Screamapillar
    YvonneM

• Right guys, I'm off to my party so I'll speak to you all next year. Hope you all have lovely evenings whatever you're doing.

Looking forward to this thread taking shape tomorrow!!!

Happy New Year!

H x
  • eeek how scary another forumite with the same first name and surname initial as meimage...we're not related are we Yvonne?
  • Aitch.. wrote (see)

It's amazing how much younger you look on top one than on 3rd one!
    I'm about 6 years younger in the 'fat' photos...  image
  • LOL... welcome Yvonne...  You're now part of a double act!!!  image