The 'Losing it' Saturday weigh in.....

Comments

• Well after 2/3 of an IM done this past week and then a five day bingefest I'm down this week!!

Trigger 2 +3lbs (-3 to date)
    gingerfurball -2lbs this week (-21 lbs to date)

• BeansBeans ✭✭✭

Beans nothing on or off this week (39lbs to date)

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Caz - Nothing thig week (6.5kg to date)

• Morning all...image

gingerfurball -2lbs this week (-23lbs to date)

• BB ✭✭✭
    Another good week GFB - well done. PS loved the dressimage
  • my wieght has been up and down but these past weeks I have been getting a better grip on food, but didnt want to post incase it went back on. 

gingerfurball -2lbs this week (-23 lbs to date)
    Pea - lost 1Ib this week (6Ibs to date)

• trigger2trigger2 ✭✭✭

It's all gone pear shaped for me again this week - well done to anyone who's managed to lose.  Maybe the Southend Half Marathon will burn a few calories? Good luck to anyone else who's running.

Trigger 2 +1lb (-2 to date)

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Trigger 2 +1lb (-2 to date)
    Caz -  +1kg this week (5.5kg to date)

The weight is creeping up, but I don't know why.  I'm still sticking religiously to my calorie allowance and doing the exercise.  Maybe I'm finally building muscle?

• Weighing in early this week....heading off this afternoon for the weekend...so...

gingerfurball -1 this week (-24 lb to date)

• trigger2trigger2 ✭✭✭

Well done Furball - awful week for me - pelvic infection - antibiotics and no energy nevertheless - 2lbs so something good came out of it!

gingerfurball -1 this week (-24 lb to date)

Trigger2 -2 this week (-4lb to date)

• trigger2trigger2 ✭✭✭

Another steady 2lbs off for me this week but only a few weeks to go to holidays so I hope I can keep losing.  Hope you are all well and post soon!

Trigger2 -2 this week (-6lb to date)

• Okey dokey...it's not Saturday but I'm giving my official 6 months weigh in.  Many thanks to all the forumers on the "Losing it" thread...

Starting weight 14.4lbs

Weight today 12.7 (-1 this week)

Total weight loss -  25 pounds image

Next goal....11.7 by Christmas......

• well I'm back to some proper exercise - although I did have to miss some sessions due to crippling my calves running POSE, so...

2 ponds lost image

woo hoo to GFB image 

• well done GFB image

1lb off this week, so that's 6 since Christmas.  Except I've put some on whilst my boss is off, current goal to be 2lbs lighter by her return on 15th July.  I can do that.
  • trigger2trigger2 ✭✭✭
    A yoyo week for me + 2lbs (-4) to date.  Oh well, there's always Monday!
  • SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭
    I've stayed the same again.  ho hum.
  • I'm gained back all that I've lost since christmas. image 

Starting back on the wagon anyone want to join me.

Prawnie 0 lbs lost (0 lbs ltd)

• trigger2trigger2 ✭✭✭

Welcome back Prawnie it's been quiet on here. Good luck with the new start

Prawnie 0lbs lost (0lbs ltd)

Trigger2 2lbs lost (6lbs ltd)

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

I'm getting a bit fed up with it all.  I've stuck almost religiously to my calories and I haven't lost anything in about 6 weeks.

I know that my shoulders have toned up from the swimming, but I am also putting inches back on my hips.

I don't understand it - how can I be so good but not be making progress?

• Caz - do you vary the speed of your workouts? Perhaps your body has gotten used to the training you are doing?  Did you calculate your cat intake via the BMR calculation?
  • SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

I have used both the BMR and WLR and they give the same result, within about 100 calories, so I tend to use WLR because it is more convenient.

Maybe I need to do more variety in my work outs.  I have been swimming four times a week and although these are all different sessions they are still all using the same muscles.  I am also running and spinning once a week and doing core stuff when I can fit it in.  The running does have easy, tempo, intervals and long runs, but maybe I'm not doing enough of them to make much of a difference.

Sorry to be negative but I think I am going through a bit of a mental low at the moment.  I'm fed up with the swimming training and my life revolving around washing, drying and using towels.  Although I'm not too fussed if I don't lose weight, it would be nice to see some improvement so that I felt as if this training was all worth while.

• trigger2trigger2 ✭✭✭

Morning all.  Just a small loss for me this week but it takes me up to the 1/2 stone mark so quite pleased.  Don't think I'm going to lose the 11 lbs that I wanted to before my hols in two weeks but never mindimage  Hope you are all well

T2 -1lb (-7lbs to date)

• Morning Trigger,

T2 - 1lb (-7lbs to date)
    Prawnie - 1lb (-1lb to date)

image not bad considering it was my birthday yesterday so please with that.

• trigger2trigger2 ✭✭✭
    Belated Happy Birthday Prawnieimage

T2 - 1lb (-7lbs to date)

• BB ✭✭✭

Time to get back to recording weight loss ... I started in January with 8-10 lbs to lose, lost 9lbs then put about 6lbs back on! Now back healthy eating and exercising and have just two weeks left till I go on holiday!

T2 - 1lb (-7lbs to date)
    B - 1lb (-5.25lbs to date)

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

T2 - 1lb (-7lbs to date)
    SC - 0.1kg (4.1kg to date)

Well, at least it's going in th right directin even if it's nothing to write home about.

• T2 - 1lb (-7lbs to date)
    SC - 0.1kg (4.1kg to date
    gingerfurball +3 (22 lbs to date)...considering I've been on holidays and married a daughter off in the last two weeks I'm happy with that!!

Roll on Christmas.....

• Caz - swimming is notoriously bad for weight loss.  Very good for fitness but bad for weight loss.
  • SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Thanks Mike.  I live in hope of losing a bit more once I have finished this swimming lark.

I have got well defined shoulders and almost lost the bingo wings so something much be going right.