The 'Losing it' Saturday weigh in.....

1131415161719»

Comments

• Birthday celebrations this week (mine!) meant that I stayed the same - result

Trigger 2 0lbs this week (-4lbs todate)

• I weighed on the body composition scales and although I'm up in weight I'm down in fat (so I'm carrying water weight...)  Maybe goiong by BF% maight be more realistic for me....*ponders*

(Happy Birthday tigger!)

• Friday's diet.

Look away if you are of nervous disposition.

BF1-Large bowl cereal, with extra dried fruit and some dates
    BF2- Bacon roll
    Snack-a small bun
    other-some glacier mints
    lunch-lasagne, chips, chips, pasta, garlic bread
    puddings-cake x3, meringue nest, a cute little choccy pie, some fruit
    Afternoon tea- cake x 4
    Dinner- very large: spaghetti with broccoli, chicken and more broccoli
    Pudding- chocolate brownie
    Garage snack- a bar of chocolate

Drinks: 1500ml water, 1 mug tea, 1 mug coffee, and an OJ.

I calculated that I managed my 3g of carbohydrate per pound of body weight, but a heavy calorie load.

Obviously the body has reacted.......

• Stayed the same this week.  Half term next week so easier to control what I'm eating

Trigger 2 0lbs this week (-4lbs to date)

• Hovering around the same weight....son (and my dad's) birthday tomorrow and my b-day (5 days in Newcsatle God help my waistline!!) next week....I guess the weight loss can start properly after that!!
  • I wish I could get this weight moving - seem to be permanently stuck with 1st to lose - am trying to be good but feel like I'm getting nowhere

Trigger2 0lbs this week (-4lbs to date)

Good luck everyone else - hope the birthday celebrations went well gingerfurballimage

• Hi everyone

I been struggling for time lately to stick to my running routine and I feel slightly podgie because of it.  I was about 10st 10 before my time crisis started and I daren't get on the scales now.  I've started to go out running first thing on a morning to make sure I don't run out of time later in the day. Once I feel better about myself I'll jump back on the scales to see the damage!

• Hi Debs - I'm struggling to lose the 1st and am heavier than your 10st 10 so don't worry too much - slowly, slowly!
  • Thanks trig.  I used to really stress about my weight, I used to be a lot heavier than I am now.  I lost my weight with WW and going to the gym.  The hardest thing to do though (and many people may not believe me) is to maintan your weight once you've reached your goal.  Since I quit the gym (started to find it boring) and took up running outdoors I've tonned up a lot more and actually started to like my shape.  The last few months have been hard but I've reached the point now where I know I need to nip it in the bud.  I won't be too upset by putting a little bit of weight back on, but I don't want to start the slippery slope of putting it all back on.
  • I know exactly how you feel Debs (by the way I'm a Debra too!) - I lost 2 1/2 st with SW and almost put it all back on.  You're quite right about maintaining it being the hard bit - it's easy to underestimate how many calories you're consuming and overestimating how many you're burning.  Stick with it!image
  • BB ✭✭✭
    I am not running at the moment but more physio Monday and hoefully can try another run in the week. Anyway I had put back the 9lbs I lost earlier this year and slightly more! I was running lots but eating out of control. This week I have got back to much healthier eating and doing walking, core and weights. From original starting weight in Janaury I am now down 1.5lbs - my first target is 6lbsimage
  • Rubbish week for me!  +1lb - I really need to sort myself out and drink less!  Only drink through boredom so need to resolve those issues

Trigger 2 +1lb (-3lbs to date)

• I haven't ventured near the scales yet because I still think they'll depress me so much that I'll need to take comfort in junk food.  I do feel as though I'm getting there though as my clothes don't feel as tight! I'll see how brave I feel next week.  Only managed two runs this week, but hoping to get out tomorrow. x
  • I haven't been here for a while because I haven't really been weighing myslef, and when I do I don't seem to change much.

Briefly dipped below 80kg, but now apear to be stuck again.

Think that I'm toning up thoughimage

• Trigger 2 +1lb (-3lbs to date)
    Prawnie -3lb (-4lbs to date)

• Trigger 2 +1lb (-3lbs to date)
    Prawnie -3lb (-4lbs to date)
    gingerfurball -4lbs (4lbs to date)

OK starting all over again (MrGFB says if i don't lose a stone between now and Christmas then he's pulling me out of the IM!!...and I agree so...) I'm posting my weight to be accountable...

started this week 13.08

finished this week 12.10.7.....so down 4 poundsimage

• Thanks hun!!  I started at this time last year at 14:4 - (fatty mc butterpants!!) but got down to 13:10 at the IM!!  No wonder i DNF'd!!image
  • Stopped kidding myself this week and went back to basics on SW plan and lost 2lbs.  Off for a 7 mile run shortly to burn off a few more calories. image

Trigger -2lbs (-5lbs to date)