This Plod

Although I think the original was by the GoGos? It is a rare occurrence for me to be up this late.

Comments

• and to have your thread missed

oops

• Well, quite! <clutches cup of tea and curses self for staying up late>
  • <cringes at Bear's big smile> Quietly there, Bear. I had a bit too much celebration of my comeback race. Am hoping to effect a recovery by scaring the hangover with a gym session.
  • *whispers* morning all - got to w**k today and really want to forum to make up for yesterday

• morning

are we here not there?

pity - I've heard of the other snog

could even snig you a stanza

• Oh, I know, B - I was very frustrated yesterday, kept clicking on "Forums" on the RW home page. A sad addiction. I did wander onto Fetch, but the forums aren't quite as good, plus I don't really know anyone over there.
  • I went over to Saga Zone

but there's only so much right wing ranting you can take

• Morning all.

W**king this morning then going swimming I hope. W**k had better not interfere with my plans.

Was RW Towers on strike yesterday?

• they needed a shilling for the meter I think, Parddu

well done your lot on Saturday

• I don't think a shilling buys you more than a couple of seconds forumming nowadays. Off to the gym now, but I leave you with my favourite quote, from a Jerome K Jerome book I bought at the weekend:

"What readers ask nowadays in a book is that it should improve, instruct and elevate. This book wouldn't elevate a cow."

• Thanks yeo. I did wonder whether RW Towers was in mourning after the events at Twickers image
  • Morning!

• afternoon
  • Afternoon.

Been to w**k, swum and tackled Tesco's - what a brave budgie I am image

Managed 32 very slow lengths in the pool so happy with activity achievement.

• Afternoon all. As well as a gym session, have been to Much Wenlock, book shopping. Unfortunately one of the 2 bookshops appears to be closed on a Monday. Ho hum. Had a good browse in t'other shop, though, and enjoyed a lovely lunch by a roaring fire.
  • please yourselves
  • <<jumps>>
  • damn damn damn

still not got the hang of this new thread stat thing

• surely that gets a bow? I had to look back to see who you had jumped ...
  • always nice to please yourself though
  • yeah

I thought I'd set it up nicely there

• back from uncle vanya
  • may have to consult sparksnotes on act4 as snoozed
  • why are peopl posting everywhere but here?
  • (scoffs tea and bourbons and hopes for company)
  • sorry babe but you've just missed me

but I am usually here

g'night x

• night xx