Port Talbot harriers

Comments

• Cheers boys,

yes Chris i will see Mark D if he is there because we normally have a chat and a bit of rivalry,the last few races he has soundly beat me!!

• adrian you should rest on sat before the race.
  • rest what is rest
  • Long run in the morning anyone?
  • hi chris

where are u going tomorrow

what time

• CHRIS WORKING 10PM TO 6AM TONIGHT AND I WILL BE HOME ABOUT 6.30AM AND I AM GOING FOR A RUN THAN . I WILL BE IN BED BYE THE TIME YOU GO RUNNING.NO RUNNING TODAY BEEN WORKING AND BEEN TO BED.
  • Why you shouting FM? see you at the AGM tomorrowimage

Barnesy, planing about 18/20 dont know the route yet maybe canal for some easy running see what the weather is like, going about 8ish.

Mark how did you get off tonight?

• just got back Chris,had a really good run,37 .22,  1.22 quicker than last year!!

i think i was in the top 20 and third or fourth vet

no sign of Mark D tonite, sorry but i forgot to ask his team mates,i think he must be injured because he rarely misses a sarn helen race.

no races this weekend,how will i cope!!! 

• Well done mark, thats good going with the bad weatheras well. You can always come over and do some marathon training with us if you have no races.
  • what is a marathon?image
  • Its a chocolate bar now more commonly known as a snickerimage
  • CG i will not be doing the 5m in aberdare on sunday i have a bit of a cold i am not raceing with a cold . i will go for a run somewhere

well done mark are you doing the 5k in swansea
  • FM, are you going to the AGM tonight?

• no chris not with this cold i have
  • Do you want me to put anything to the committee for you?
  • Hope you get better soonimage
  • Hi adrian,colds are a nuicance especially in the summer,take a couple of days off and you will be back with avengance.

hoping to do the 5k in swansea,not many races then till the Tenby 10k end of july.

I will miss the amanford 10 k ,I shall be in the heat of Provence in France.Hoping to see the Tour de France as its on while we are there. 

• hi mark my cold last for 24 to 48 hrs a bit of a nuicance .good news is i do not have them for long.

i am do the swans 5k tendy 10k and amanford 10k .

yes chris i would like a new committee.no mr p is doing a good job.let me know what going on
  • Will do FM. rest up mate and I'll have a few beers for you tonightimage.

Mark if you do see the Tour when your in France don't take too many drugs of themimage. don't want you beating my when you get back do weimage.

• I think the days of beating you are over for me Chris on your current epic performances!!!
  • Take it easy FM - I'll let everyone know how we got on the Aberdare 5m on my return.
    So far Jerome,Ray and Kieran confirmed - Steve's a definite maybe and
    Mr. P. is a possible maybe.

CG
  • Morning peeps,

Good luck to all racing today.

Good turn out for the AGM last night, the Brecon 10 was voted in for the club championship race. I was out voted for the Roman run. But always wanted to give the Brecon 10 a go.

FM hows the cold?

• chris it looks like my cold is on is way out.
    been out today 9m .whan is the brecon 10
  • 9 miles with a cold is not a good idea.take it easy mate

brecon 10 is on 3rd of august,i think i may give it a go.

had a day off running today,first sunday off for weeks,quite enjoying it.

• FM, glad your on the mend, but still take it easy.

Day off for me too, sat here having a beer at 1pmimageimage. Yesterday was very hard, I felt very tired so I'm having a rest day. Like you Mark its the first Sunday off running since I cant remember when.

• Just back from Aberdare - poor turnout only 16 runners 9 of them Port Talbot Harriers. Kieran came second overall - but was beaten by a vet and so came first in his class. Was presented with a wonderful trophy - (£18.95 price tag still on the box) - Charles second and Jerome third - both took home silverware. Well worth doing - 6.5 times round the park.

In no particular order harriers were:

Kieran
    Jerome
    Charles
    Sreve Davies
    Mario
    Alan Perkins
    Ray
    Mark
    Ian Swanson

Will publish the results soon a I get them

CG
  • hi fm

brecon 10 mile  9th august  it will be on your holidays perharp we can sort out some type of a drinking session after the race,are u working tomorrow

bye the way wheres the tendy 10 kimage

get well soon son

see u

• BBB Brecon 10 is on the 3rd Augustimage. Didnt you race today?

Well done Kieran, the boy is running very well.

• well done boys on the 5m keep it going.
    cg let me know the results
    bbb yes going to work cold gone now a weekend thing
    chris are you doing the 10k on sunday
  • where is the 10 k on sunday adrian?