Port Talbot harriers

Comments

• 3 vets was there today alan  ian  and john d. i think its div 2 for the vets  and div 1 for us

• well done the fordman 2 day you,ve made my day

yes im over the moon

yipee 

• Mr B, how you keeping mate. still no running for meimage. Nice to see the boy done wellimage
  • chris hope u get well soon

we got some catching up 2 do

i new the fordman would make me proud 2 day he,s running well

all  the family passed our grades 2 day,image  well pleased

see u all soon

• Well done mateimage
  • barnes ok son well done on our grades today see you in work
  • PORT TALBOT CLUB LEAGUE  2 RACES

1ST  C.WALSH 20+20=40

2ND A.WEAVER 18+19=37

3RD K.MACINTOSH 19+17=36

4TH N.BARNES 16+18=34

5TH C.FULCHER 17+16=33

6TH A.PERKINS 13+15=28

7TH L.RICHARDS 10+14=24

8TH R.JAMES 9+12=21

9TH S.POWELL 15=15

10TH G.AYRES 14=14   T.HOLLING 5+9=14    I SWANSON 6+8=14

THE TOP 10 NEXT UP RACE 3 THE TEIFI 10 23/03/08 LAMPETER WELSH CHAMPS 

• FM, looks like they are the races for me to dropimage.
  • Evening all

Look out I'm back. 6 miles last night, 12 miles speed work tonightimage.

Hope your all well and your running is going well.

• hi all not a bad day out side no rain but mr wind is out  going for a 10m run now toe is not 100% going to cardiff on thurs to have my feet seen to hopeing to be ok for the 20m on sat .nice to see your back chris .but of luck and i will be back soon
  • 10m in  look like i am going on sat
  • Just back from a hilly windy 10 mile. great funimage. I'm taking the car Saturday if your coming.
  • Good to see you guys are back in action,no running for me since sunday,too much work,but day off tomorrow so hopefully do 8 miler in mornin,then chill out for a few hours.Good luck  in Rhayader. 
  • 8 miles undulating.... 7.10 pace so fairly happy,then 4 mile walk on coastal path with with wifey followed by sausage egg bacon beans and chips!!!!!

• Good running mark, and I like your idea of refuelingimage.

10 miles in for me tonight. rest tomorrow, maybe some swimming.

FM, BB, give me a ring to sort out Saturday.

• chris i  have seen bb about sat 10am it is
  • good luck you guys tomorrow,weather looks ok,damp but mild and not too much wind.Have a good one.! 
  • hi mark  what you doing the weekend

• Adrian, Nigel will pick you up at the brook at 10am and fetch you here.

Thanks Mark. Hows your training going.

• ok chris see you tomorrow its time for a cup of tea
  • Well done the lads. Great blow out for the belly boy at 13 miles, wouldn't want to be behind that oneimage. Apparently all the trees in a 3 mile radius have diedimage.

Great day out boys, glad to have your companyimage.

• well done the boys today

sh*t or not to sh*t  that is the question .13 m in and belly boy blow out for a sh*t about 10 supporters had to go home image its was like port talbot works .

NEWS IN   polution  is on the up in rhayader image one supporter said it was a man in the race nr 2 he had on .one min it was all good the next a man come from the woods he look like BIG FOOT

• Big Wind more likeimage.
  • hi boys anyone looking for a plasterer or pepple dashing contact the belly boy,cheap rates for runners

good run boys,

fordman did u know me and chris won some cut glass,and no not for the best blower  

• 7 m in today my LEGSimage
  • Well done mate. I never made it out afterimage.
  •  chris why was you not out

• Worked late and felt like crap when I got in.
  • Well done you guys,pretty impressive times,you are well on the way to a good marathon time.Looking forward to sunday,but the weather looks cold and windy,roll on spring and some warm weather.Wifey has just passed me a fresh cream bun and a cuppa.yum yum.See you sunday.

• hi mark how are you i am looking forword to sunday to 15m in today my legs are not to good now 1 or 2 day off i think. see you sunday