Sevenoaks Seven

124»

Comments

• SunluvvaSunluvva ✭✭✭

Well done everyone, it sounds as though it was really tough.

Great time Tommy, I cant do 7 miles in 70 mins on the flat on a cool day, so thats awsome for a hot hilly route. 

I'm a bit sad I missed it but a 12 hour pub crawl yesterday meant I didn't get up till midday image.  Gotta get back on my wagon now for the south downs relay in a few weeks.

• pettypee'd of that i couldn't  do a faster time but it was hot & hear comes the excuses

what with this being my first race an all i could not sleep properly  didn't know what to eat as i normaly run in the evening don't have many hils to train on plus my legs were still knacked from the weekend and all the hil walking.

ahhhh

I feel better now 

Right whens the next race ............................. I recon a nice flat 10k wil do image

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

Tommygun  - My excuse is that I am getting over a cold.

•  I guess it would have been nice to .meet up with a couple poeple who post on here (TraceyG Scotty snopp Dogg) but to be honest I had a great day anyway.

I Ran with people of simular ability and had quite a larfgh with a few peeps. We only got lapped by the winner who was obviously in class of his own.

My legs don't feel to bad at all so Imay go for a runon tuesday.

Sorry for poor diction grammer smelling or anything else but I have had a few cold ones.............image

Tommy 

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    Tommy - well deserved cold ones image
  • Scotty4Scotty4 ✭✭✭
    LOL Tommy. Well done!! I had a 'few' cold ones myselfimage
  • So did I image  And very well deserved after struggling around in that heat!

I'm with Tracey on the route description ... found that a lot tougher than the previous course and even that was hard!  I do love Knole Park though, a very beautiful setting.