Urbanathlon

2»

Comments

• Kerry,

I tried to rate it, but I think there's a technical fault with the rating it sends you to. It doesn't show 2008 as a possible Race Year. 

Joanne. 

• Still no results posted, I see....
  • I know its becoming a joke! I heard from the race promoter yesterday and he said that they would be online today - "technical difficulties"................

I dont think i have ever waited this long for results before, apart from my degree!! LOL

• Kerry, I think there may be two entries for the race, and maybe even two lots of ratings, but my rating and a fair few others was appearing when I checked yesterday.
  • The results are now up, well sort of, they've got me as a non-runner!! Cheers for that.

The cherry on the top of a disappointing event that they have blamed everybody else for!!!

• God, it is rubbish...... what do you mean that they've blamed everyone else for it, though?

And aren't there any photos? I did see a photographer in the City Stadium at least. 

We are actually second place in the Community Teams. I'm not holding my breath for an amazing prize, though.  

2»