Heather Mills Mccartney

Comments

• M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭

I think she's a ghastly woman and most of you have already made the points I would have made.  I can only agree with you.

I was delighted to read the mention of her moving to the states.  I may offer her some boxes or old newspapers to move the process along a bit.

• Imagine being stuck with her as a mother!

• Grendel3Grendel3 ✭✭✭
    The trouble is - although she has had her own income in the past - she now has a daughter to care for so she cannot just go off and become a prostiute again, even if there was a market for one legged elderley scrubbers - although of course Wayne Rooney may be interested.
  • Grendel3Grendel3 ✭✭✭
    But really the only person who is important in this case is the daughter, who should be spared of all of this - Heather Mills now needs to slip away into the background and go quietly for their daughters sake.
  • Travis-nice photo (maybe we're related?)

Just seen the Mills 'outburst' on TV.

She's a bit feisty isn't she?

Sir Paul should write a tongue-in-cheek song and make back some cash.

• Saint Paul of Macca is a bit of an old prat tho dontcha think ?

• I think she's doing the best she can. She knows that people will villify her for walking away from Saint Paul. As such she isn't going to get the media work she would have done except as some professional saddo's like Paul Burrell of the Hamiltons.

Don't underestimate the work potential here. So she is making sure she is notorious and trying to gouge Macca for a hundred mill.

You have to shoot high as it will always come down with Maccas legal team, If you think he's worth 800+ mill then going for 120 is not ridiculous.

In the end they both lose out but Macca has another kid, and she is set up for life. Not bad all round.

Give it 15 years and we'll get stories of Beatrice getting coked to her tits in trendy london clubs and it will all begin again

• 15 years eh?

I'll be  50 by then...that could work...image

• I cant stand the woman. The only thing she brought to the marriage was ridicule. If anything - she should pay Macca for damage and distress.

Sure he must look after the child - but why should Heather get a penny ?

And it shows how out of touch she is with the real world - "B class" doesnt exist - she knows nothing but first class obviously and had to guess at how the rest of us travel ?

I feel sorry for the kid growing up with a clearly loony mother. The rest of the McCartney kids seem to be pretty sensible. I hope the kid takes after them.
  • serves him right bendy toy faced tw_t,,  what does he expect loyalty, respect does he know what they mean i dought it. if you hitdh up with someone with the same outlook as yourself what do you expect ..  so no sympathy  what about all the land he bought in the highlands and then fenced it all off to keep us commoners out..  wow what a caring guy , bullsh_t    sorry if this offends anyone but its my pet dislike  image
  • Scotty4Scotty4 ✭✭✭
    Win or lose, sink or swim
    One thing is certain, we'll never give in
    Side by side, hand in hand
    We all stand togetherPlay the game, fight the fight
    But what's the point on a beautiful night
    Arm in arm, hand in hand
    We all stand togetherLa la la la la la la la
    Keeping us warm in the night
    La la la la la la la la la la la
    Walk in the light
    You'll get it rightWE ALL STAND TOGETHER
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭

I could possibly care less if I really tried.

But I doubt it.

• I may send her a fiver-who's with me?
  • Dan.Dan. ✭✭✭

Nah Rug,

She'd only go to the papers complaining that we only donated a fiver each and we have a duty to support her and her daughter through these trying times as she only has £24 million to get by on and the whole world owes her a living.

• Good point.

£24 million is an obscene amount of cash.

• Good point.

£24 million is an obscene amount of cash.

agreed but when you consider Abramovich spent 250million on a yacht last week, what's really obscene?

• WTF was the "throwing water on Pauls barrister" about?

Sorry she is one f*cked up mental cow.

• I can't stand her.

I don't understand why it appears to be difficult for her to do what my mother (and millions of other mothers) did when she and my father divorced.

Get and job and take care of yourself and your child(ren).

Golddigging selfish greedy woman. Have some self respect.

• I can't stand her.

I don't understand why it appears to be difficult for her to do what my mother (and millions of other mothers) did when she and my father divorced.

Get and job and take care of yourself and your child(ren).

Golddigging selfish greedy woman. Have some self respect.

think dignity and self respect are key words here, they all disappear when there are large sums of money about

• Sir Paul has made his squillons over a lifetime and well before he met Heather.

In contrast, they were married for only four years (or thereabouts).

Where on earth did they get £24million from?

Also, my parents raised a family of FIVE on less than £35 a year. We never went without, had a great education (which included university), and had wonderful holidays travelling FIRST CLASS in the car on weekend breaks image

• Travis - I agree completely. And I makes me shudder to think that she is a representative of my gender.
  • on less than £35 a year

what did you eat! image

• Try Taff - Was including my parents in the 'family of five'.

We ate very well tho. However my parents were 'creative'. We used to keep ducks and chickens. One night we had chicken noodle soup for dinner. I made my parents promise me it wasn't one of our chickens (they were all my pets as far as i was concerned), but the next day i noticed there was one less image

Wonder if Heather might try this, since £35k is not enough for her little girl.

• someone who works with me has a sister who lives in Rye - closest town to where Macca's country pad is......

seemingly she got shouted at by Lady Muck Mills when she so happened to park in a public car parking space that Lady Muck said "is one I always park in"..........she ignored her and was on the end of a tirade of abuse............and walked off leaving her screaming.....

lovely lady eh?
  • I think she has had a very bad press, and we won't get to find out the real truth, I don't for one minute thnk he was any saint. The settlement seems perfectly fair given she has borne his child and been married to him for several years. In the grand scheme of his wealth it is still a drop in the ocean.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for old guys who marry younger women then bleat on about it afterwards. The saying "There's no fool like an old fool" rings true.

The media decided to hate her and  love him, simple as.

• Sir Paul McCartney should count himself very fortunate.

In days gone by robbery by a mono-ped would've probably meant you were a victim of piracy on the high seas, at least he's escaped with his life.

• I don't think you can just blame the media for our impression of her, she has given everybody more than enough opportunity to make up their own minds.

It's beyond me why being married to someone for a few years is worth £24 million.  The fact it is a relatively small proportion of his wealth is neither here nor there, he earned it by being responsible for some of the best popular music ever written/performed.  She can't have made any significant contribution to his having earned the fortune he has.  She is entitled to money to compensate her for the career of her own she gave up if they decided that she should stop it to bring up their child, but I doubt that comes anywhere near £24 million.  Added to which, she'd do the same thing whether he was earning £50K or £5 million a year, and the idea that a spouse staying at home enables someone to earn £5 million is just a convenient fiction.

I also think that in this day and age it's ridiculous that the law should indulge people in becoming used to a particular lifestyle just because they are fortunate enough to be involved with a partner who is (in the eyes of our society, anyway) very talented and/or hardworking, certainly not now there is no necessary expectation that every relationship is for life.  If you are fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of being involved with someone high-earning while a relationship is on, fine, but there is no moral right to expect to continue the same lifestyle when it finishes.

Sorry for the rant.

• Seems like, despite awarding her so much, the judge wasn't very impressed.