Amsterdam Marathon 2008

Is there a thread foir this somewhere?

I've tried using the search function but it's not very good image 

There's a thread for 2003 listed 

Comments

• boing

• Hi Bob

I too have been looking for a current thread but can'y find one.

You running? booked my place the other week.

• Don't know if there is a 2008 one yet. Did this last year as my first full and will decide whether to do it again after FLM. If I don't , I will do the half instead
  • I'm doing FLM, I may decide to another Marathon after that one. If I do this is looking favourite
  • Quick question about this.  How far, roughly, are the start / finish from the main city area, say Dam Square.  Only really know bits and pieces of the city, so haven't a clue about hotels outside that area, ease of travel to the start etc.

• It's pretty easy to get to the start on public transport, I've done the half and the full in the past two years, and stayed pretty centrally both times.
  • The marathon is a good flat one.  The start and finish isn't too far from the city.  From memory its near the Vondelpark.  Flat and fast course makes for a good time.   

2008 entries are open

• I've entered this one and kinda can't wait image 

I had a dig about for threads too and I found this one and this one.

• Bob ! wrote (see)

Is there a thread foir this somewhere?

I've tried using the search function but it's not very good image There's a thread for 2003 listed 

Try 

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?dt=4&utn=117872&last=1&V=1&SP=