Photo rip off?

13»

Comments

• mine finally arrived today, and have to agree with you guys about the quality - truly shocking, ouy of focus, lousy paper.  I will also be seeking a refund and not using them ever again! 

Will though have a look at website runninglate has mentioned, thanks

• has anyone received the medal frame and photo to go in it? or was I the only mug to order it!! still haven't got the cd either (went for the package) it was my first marathon. image

• I paid $21 for a poor quality 5x7 photograph.  The company misleadingly says "ships in 3-5 days," making consumers think that the photo will be received in 3-5 days, when actually the statement means that the company will physically ship the item from the company within 3-5 days.  It took 2 weeks for my photo to arrive.  If the company charges so much for the photos, can't they at least have the decency to take some of the terrific profit they are making on their overpriced photos and apply this money to improving the shipping process, especially if they make this misleading "3-5 day guarantee" on their website?  There is definitely some fat cat padding his/her pockets in this company at our expense.