FLM online registration re-opened now

2»

Comments

• "I chose to bequeath as it does give me a tiny extra chance." - is that true??
  • Yes, there are some places that are reserved just for people who bequeath their entry fee.
  • Ah, yes so it does, perhaps I should read what I'm filling in in future image
  • My original entry was put in at around 08:45hrs - got world pay confirmation but no confirmation from London Marathon. Have e-mailed their help desk and also tried the continuously engaged number! Never saw the "thank you" screen on this attempt so presume that it was not processed. 2nd attempt the world pay facility was down! Just tried for the 3rd time and the whole procedure went smoothly - (although I am now worried that the 1st attempt went through and I have a double application which will void it all!!!). This is my application after 5 rejects so hope the guarenteed place materialises....

What an experience....!

Thanks for your advise earlier!

• Alligator, I finally got through to helpline and was told to email my query to craig@realbuzz.com.
  • I did my entry at 8am although I was worried I'd get a message after entering all my info to say it wasn't open yet and to go away! Seems to have gone through smoothly, though, and have had all the confirmation emails. I'm just relieved they did the online ballot in two phases - I missed the first one as I was out of the country and computer-less so thought I'd scuppered my chances. But having said that, I've never got through the ballot before... image
  • Got mine to work in the end, problem seemed to be with WorlPay.

All in all a very frustrating experience, but got there in the end!

• Finally!

Tried for the fifth time (even after the duplicate payment screen in Worldpay) and got the legendary "Thank you" page!

Keep trying, people.  My problem seemed to be with Worldpay too.

• I've managed now too - thank god. I was starting to get really worried!

I'd have been really annoyed if it didn't work and I'd had to resort to paper version again. Good luck to everyone that's registered - this it my 5th entry and not run it yet - fingers crossed!

• My hubby did mine and had problems.  It now appears that I have 2 entries as I have had 2 different confirmation e-mails.  I have e-mailed them to say that this was a genuine processing error and that I have not tried to enter twice!!!

Anyone else have a similar problem?

• Just did my entry when I got home from work at 5.45. I raced home hoping that all the entries hadn't been taken. If I get turned down again it will be four years in a row, but please next year can we have the old paper entry forms instead please.

Rob H

• when will the funds be taken???
  • If you log in to worldpay it says that FLM can take one payment between now and October 8th (I think). My guess is end of September.
  • Unless you've bequeathed, in which case it's immediate. Just thought it was worth throwing in!

• Hi,

Did anyone get an email from WorldPay but nothing actually saying they were in the ballot?

• musketeermusketeer ✭✭✭
    I got through to the thank you page on the FLM site but have not had any confirmation emails and am in limbo
  •  Musketeer

If the helplines are still permanently engaged its worth trying number below

01244 311111

this is the switchboard for realbuzz and they can put you through to someone who can help with your query. They had logged that I had tried to register for a friend on several separate occasions yesterday. Payment had not gone through as I kept getting timed out. When I tried to put payment through I then got a message saying something like "double entry detected". All very frustrating but they do seem to realise that lots of people had problems yesterday.

Hope you get it sorted out, good luck.  

• musketeermusketeer ✭✭✭

thanks J-j. that is the message I  got yesterday

BT message is saying that that nunber is temporarily out of order

• Can't say I'm surprised with that, it must have been red hot for hours!! 

Try emailing dave.holden@realbuzz.com. He was pretty quick getting back to me via email yesterday and then I called him on the number in previous post because I was still confused! You may not get a response today now, as it's getting late, but I'm sure you'll get one tomorrow. He can look at the system and see failed attempts etc and can email you a link to complete the process if it hasn't gone through.

Good luck