We’re on the lookout for six super-keen RW members to train up and treat to an elite support package at this year’s Great North Run (October 5).
Whether you’re aiming to break 1:30 or complete the half-marathon distance for the first time, we’ll aim to get the best out of you by providing you with:
• A bespoke 10-week training schedule devised by a RW coach and support throughout the duration of your race preparation
• A personal nutrition plan from the Lucozade Sport team of sport scientists and nutritionists, as well as two Lucozade Sport Runners’ Training Packs bulging with high-performance hydration and nutritional products
• A race-preparation seminar and training run with Liz Yelling, the Lucozade Sport inspirational running ambassador and Team GB member for the Beijing 2008 Olympics
• VIP hospitality on race day, including exclusive access to the start area
• Lucozade Sport Super Six running kit
A night’s hotel accommodation, private transfer to the start line, travel costs, a digital camera (to capture your training on film) and exclusive entry to the Lucozade Sport partner race, the BUPA Great Yorkshire Run, are also included in this fantastic experience. Click here for more prize details
You don’t even need a place in the race; we can take care of this for you (but we also want to hear from those who’ve already entered).
What we do ask is that you’re happy to share every step of your journey with us here at Runner’s World (both online and in print) through posting regular training updates and keeping a video diary (equipment provided).
Simply nominate yourself (or a fellow forumite, or second an existing nomination) on this thread, in no more than 250 words, before midnight, July 3.
Brief running history:
Reason why we should train you:
Get nominating and good luck!
Catherine RWCompetition Terms and Conditions