Eridge Park 10

2»

Comments

• First time for me and first time 10 miles xc!. loved it !

I  was a bit bemused by fellow runners moaning that it was muddy (well it has been raining) and that it was tough! Oh well I suppose you cant please them all!

Well done to the marshalls especally the one who told me my position in the race. I hope the marshalls were not runners, because it would be unfair not to be able to run such a top event.

• This was my first running of this race and I loved it, it will go in the log as one of my favourites - lots of hills and plenty of mud - perfect!

Great organisation and many thanks to the marshalls who all had a word of encouragement as I ran passed.

Looking forward to next year's race already!

• Well all that mud just reminded me of Glastonbury last year.

Was a great larf though.

First time I'd had a beer just as I've finished a race. Got to say the Larkins Best Bitter was loverly

• Where and when,if any will the photos be displayed there should be a good one of me face down in the mud.[the best position for me some would say] great race and a big thaks to all the marshalls and organisers,Iwill be back next year.
  • I think this is my favourite race ever- loved it! Great course, superb marshalls, lots of food... what more could you want?

When will the results be up?

• Great race, really enjoyed it and was really well organised/marshalled. Thanks very much.
  • Nick Freeman 2 wrote (see)

I hope the marshalls were not runners, because it would be unfair not to be able to run such a top event. 

all the marshalls are members of the Tunbridge Wells  Harriers so are giving up their chance to run on the day. But we arrange a "Marshalls' Run" a week afterwards especially for them so they get to enjoy Cheeky's Bog once again. Next we have a surprise - look out for "Cheekey's Back Passage"!

thanks for the comments, it makes a difference to us 

• Everyone at Plumstead Runners enjoyed this one - a real treat!

Excellent run, deeply muddy in places and wonderful beer at the finish - thought I'd died and gone to heaven! image

• I'll be posting the pics I took shortly - just at mile 8 at the end of the long climb, just before the "Lovely Downhill Bit" My team-mates pics and some scenic ones are here - www.j3ff.co.uk/FRC_ERIDGE - please take time to look through them and apologies if you aren't in them as there were quite a few of you this year.
  • Great photos, capture the day nicely - thanks J3ff.