World Championship Athletics

Got a quick question for you - all answers gratefully received!

If you were writing a trailer or advert to promote the TV coverage of the World Championships in Paris, what sort of thing would you really like to see?

Comments

• I think that personalities are important -who is competing in what events - what are the main medal hopes - mainly GB but some of the really big names from other countries too - sort of build up the main issues - can Coe beat Ovett was a big draw - if they could build up a few main issues like that - can Paula win her first world track gold etc etc
  • Atractive, voluptous (non of this paula figure stuff) ladies in skimpy lycra clothing(as that seems to be a theme around here at the moment) jogging around!

Well you did ask what we wanted to see.....
  • Cheers, BeerBellyBlues! Will see what's possible :)

Popsider - Yep Paula's gonna be the main draw, no doubt. What dou you reckon about the other Brit contenders, like Dwain Chambers, Mark Lewis-Francis, Ashia Hansen etc?
  • Ashia Hanson (hubba hubba)
  • agreed Jon!
  • So, a trailer or advert with Ashia in would get at least a couple of viewers, then?
  • Ashia and Paula! Purrrrrrrrrrr!
  • She can jump into my pit any day T&TM!
  • Err...... Just be careful of those spikes!
  • What's happened to Denice Lewis?.....double hubba hubba

Last time I saw her was on sports personality of the year looking glam (another sporting star who looks better in shorts and a vest!)
  • Jon - ouch!

I think Denise Lewis has had a baby.
  • Is that it then ? or are we likely to see her back after her statutory maternity pay runs out?
    That abdomen of hers is unlikely to be the same though...no six pack just stretch marks!
  • I don't see why not, guess it will be up to her if she wants to go for another Olympic Gold next year.

Odd that Paula hasn't got a six pack given how thin she is.
  • Hmmm...don't know about the six-pack. Should have tried to email that question before the FLM!

Are there atheletes people really don't like/care about?
  • American ones!

Oh yeah and Seb Coe....sorry Seb if you are reading this but the slimy tory MP stuff kinda killed of any affection
  • Yeah - booooo to Tory Seb.