Baker & Ball

I used to like Wossy's saturday radio show until his fall from grace but I just love the temporary replacements, Danny Baker and Zoe Ball.  I've just listened to them on my run and had to stop a few times as I was laughing so much

Comments

• i will try it

they sound like a good combination

• next week is their last week
  • i thought he was off till january?

• Anything has to be better than Jonathan Ross.

I used to love Danny Baker when he was on local London TV yonks ago and Zoe Ball is likeable.

• He is off until January but B&B only had a 4 week slot. They must be trying different peeps.
  • Ross is usually excellent. Lamarr is generally a very able replacement  when he is on holibags.

baker/ball were perfectly fine today.

• My wife and i were talking about this today, apart film 2008 has anyone missed anything Ross does on the TV or radio?

• aye ross is very good on a saturday morning,
  • I don't miss Film 2008 though because I don't feel he is any good on it.
  • I'd pretty much stopped watching his Friday night tv show anyway and it seems there are more than able replacements for his radio prog
  • Love the radio show - not heard b+b though - last i heard they had replaced him with some really bland r2 presenter - ridiculous.
    And how rude of the bbc to think that stopping film 2008 is acceptable. Completely over the top !
  • Danny Baker had a TV chat show which was better than Ross too - think it only ran for a single series.
  • Baker and Ball are a class above gobshite Wossy, tooooooooooooo far up his own bumhole that bloke.
  • Danny Baker is a jumped up, little, fat sh*t!

Wossy is no better.

Enough said.