Wednesday 10th December

2»

Comments

• Thank you for taking the time to post that NZC. Very interesting. Certainly a nice bit of sharp speedwork in there to bring you to a peak.
    I've been using my time 'off' to review what I had been doing/what I had planned, and the idea of unlocking barriers is certainly pertinent to some things I have identified. I also like the idea of the 15-20 mins each day for positive thinking/mental relaxation. Nothing like a bit of free time to aid clarity, etc.
  • Evening folks.

Wabo and Dustin - congrats to you both!

NZC - great reading.

Had an excellent track session tonight...session was a 10k parlauf...gave my partner the 13 x  400 while I took the 12 x 400...I managed reps of:

We ended up covering the 10k in 29.47. As has been the case in many sessions recently, I finished feeling really strong...had thought beforehand I'd do well to average 73/74 secs per lap, so well pleased to average 71.2, and feel reasonably comfortable doing so. Add in the fact that the track had a coating of frost and the air temperature was below freezing, and I'm pretty happy  image)

Nighty night.