Lucozade Sport Super Six: BellyBoyBarnes (sub-3:00)

1242526272830»

Comments

• I got 26.31 on my Garmin. I do think that with the crowds it is difficult to run the very shortest route all the time and you have to veer to get drinks etc.

BBB it's been a pleasure being involved with Lucozade and you and FF.

Even though it wasn't the happy ending you deserved, I'm sure everyone has enjoted following your progress and know you will make a real good attempt at sub 3 in the future.

The 'reward' was most appreciated - scones and the seaweed 'bread' have been enjoyed. No beer yet though.

• Hi Guys and Gals,

FL,Don't know when i will be doing my next marathon,but running together will not be problem,I did say that londom wouId be my last marathon for a while becauuse over the last 4 years thats all i have done is train for marathons.I do feel that its time to give my body a rest for a while,but saying that who knows.  i have changed my out look on the way i will be running races/training in the future as a change will be the way forward for me.Recovery wil be the key from now on.

Steve. Welsh cakes not scones theres a big differenceimage

• Hi All,

Any one doing the robin hood half of full marathon, chating to a quite a few runner this seems to be their next one ?                   

• BBB i will be running it i have not entered yet but due not having a job i am hanging on to my money for as long as i can mateimage
  • FF is doing the Marathon for his sub 4 but you could do the half if you aren't ready for a marathon by then BBB
  • Hi Steve

Yes i was thinking  about the half,will see!