Lucozade Sport Super Six: Right Said Aouita (3:45)

1232425262729»

Comments

• Hess, you blew it! I've seen the footage on YouTube, and will be available for autographs some time soon. Andy from the training thread has made a recording and I'm excitedly waiting for the DVD. It'll be a great memento anyway, and hopefully a bit of motivation for next year.

Swashbuckler entries are now open............

Anyone else doing Abingdon?image

• joddlyjoddly ✭✭✭
    .... just wondering if anyone's around?

I don't think we can drag this thread out for a third year, especially if Dan himself hasn't popped up!

I'm up for another VLM next year, and thinking 3.30 at the moment. Anyone else?
  • Yes still here

I have done very little since Outlaw. I think about 10 runs, but I'm still out on the bike every weekend for around 30-40 miles

I really need to start ramping up the training again, but with no races planned I'm struggling with the motivation.

No VLM for me next year, can't afford it! We raised over £7k this year between 3 of us, and it was a struggle. Not much of a thank you from the charity either, so don't think I'll be going down that route again.

Next year will be shorter distances, and a return to The Vit so plenty of time to start the training again.

Hope you are all well

Hess

• Evening all!   Fancy meeting you here

Good to hear your both well.  I'm doing the same as you, Hess...not much!  I had most of Sept and Oct off (which was lovelly) but am trying to get back into it now, with about 3 runs per week.

I've got Brighton in April, which I think I'm looking forward to (but not nearly as excited as i was about Paris) and then possibly Halstead in May.  The run I'm really looking forward to next year is a 24 hr ultra....can't really get my head around it yet, but it feels like a fresh challenge.

Looking at your fetch training, Joddly, you must be just about ready for the Olympics!

• Whoops...

forgot to say, loving the snow that's just landed here this morning......I've been for two runs today just to enjoy it!

• Two runs in two days, it must be the post-xmas enthusiasm.

I've got a lovely rucksack from Santa.  Makes me want to run for days.