It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
To begin with we need two lists:
Supporters (those forum members who can come along and support)
Runners (forum names of runners who we should look out for)
A month or so before the race we will split the supporters into teams, arrange all the logistics of what we need to bring etc and allocate the runners between the support teams. Once this is done the support teams will contact all their runners to find out specific race day information e.g. predicted time, special needs requirements, race number etc.
Ive also dug out the following suggestions which were made after last year
I think we've more or less agreed to move to the other side of the road next year.
- Relocate to the other side of the road
- Have the support area coned/taped off the night before
- Get there earlier to reserve the whole railing
- Be more assertive with any ingressors
- Better organisation for inflating balloons (we only used about 1/4 of what we had)
- T-shirts and caps to help us stand out
- lassoo's to catch runners that miss us