Do we have any solicitors who know about trustee savings accounts?

I need to ask a few questions?


  • FF - do you mean Court of Protection / public trust office - trustee accounts or the OLD TSB bank accounts.

    If you email me I will see what i can do

  • Penno - you should have mail sometime today.
Sign In or Register to comment.