It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
If the Pod has said that I:-
1. have premature arthritis in both big toes causing my big toe bones to fuse together and become rigid - "hallux limitus/rigidus"!;
2. I have a very weird gait - I oversupinate on the heel and then overpronate to compensate so my foot crashes down and my big toe takes all the propulsion weight;
3. my left kneecap is on its side (?) and the tracking is totally squewed;
4. my right leg twists out slightly;
5. I have a slight leg length discrepancy; and
6. I have very rigid heels and arches. Apparently my feet are gripping the floor even when I am supposed to be relaxed.
Apparently, I have been walking like this since birth (biomechanically all out) and the running has accentuated it.
Is there any point in me continuing to run?