Leicester City Marathon 2009

1272829303133»

Comments

• Hi spinningjenny

I have the same problem as well hopefully its just a temp problem saying that my time for finishing is not yet on but the same happened on the start photos cant see them yet.
  • spinningjenny, I have the same issue with the start pics. Finish photos seem to be ok though. Anyone know how much he is charging per pic on CD?

• Bob - Thankyou! I'd like to agree with everyones postive comments. I think you and your team are amazing for giving people like myself the chance to do this. From my point of view everything ran perfectly and you truly exceeded my expectations.

It was my first marathon so I cannot compare the course to others but I liked it. I liked going through the park just as I was starting to really hurt then through the city centre. The uphill finish was tough but by that stage I knew it was less that 10 minutes of pain left so nothing was stopping me. I smashed my target time and my fundrainsing target so it was a day I'll always be proud of.

I hope the event goes from strength to strength in future.

• Fantastic event and Alan Worths pictures are amazing... tad embarassing seeing me bare me chest in the sub 3:57:30 photos but runnng me second marathon in what is me home city was bound to send me a bit loopy.

I am glad that everyone on here seems to have felt the same of a day that I won't be forgettin in a hurry