The Long Green Tape Measure......

Comments

• Honestly?  You need choice and originality. . . . . . .  Having just looked at other stuff on the host site I reckon a running section could do well.  Personally I would prefer an image with a caption and unusual font styles.

ps - My favourite at the moment is one that my 21 yr old son wears  - "Sometimes I wake up grumpy - Sometimes I let her sleep"  image

• I've seen something similar in shops that says I hate running. From what I've seen, they do sell.
  • "If found on ground, please drag to finish line."  image

"Your pace or mine?"

• "If you see me collapse, please hit 'Pause' on my Garmin."

"Born to run. Forced to work."

ok. none of those are original - I'll work on it . . . . . . . . . .

• Morning all

RLTW - I think they're really good. image
  • At the moment I want to start just by doing running slogans, or fitness slogans whilst I figure out the design system. The beauty is that the person looking at purchasing can change the colour of the t shirt and the colour of the writing.

I can't use a lot of the slogans you mentioned RLTW as I think they are copyrighted image

Thank you though!
  • Morning all

I am not the most creative person in the world but will try and think of some original slogans Vixx image

Born to run - forced to work is my moto for today RLTW.

Weigh in today - update later.

• If you're not running, you're not living.

The loneliness of the short distance plodder.

I've got the runs you wish you had.

Running is in my blood.
    Wish it was in my legs.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭

weigh in, I have to be honest....

not  good, 10st 11.5 lbs, hey ho onwards etc.  How was I 10st 6 when I came back from Peru I wonder! 

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭

well done on sunday rltw!

My report, I have to admit to getting in the green wave and feeling the massive event atmosphere and thinking, 'Why do you do this to yourself' Ha all the nerves etc. Feet played up especially the right one, went a bit numb and running trying to wiggle toes is not easy! In spit of all that i got to 3 in 30.02 and thought oh this ok, finished in 1.38 mins!! I am chuffed never thought I would do that. all ia all I have to say it was a really good event and I am happy to have done it!

Got another race tonight! Goodness me, I will just get round I think

• Too busy with your lovely grand daughter too eat probably. image
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭

make you right lfc I need another visit!

• Two pounds off for me - cutting out chocolate is workingimage

Off out for my tea at the local pub tonight might treat myself to a pudding then back to it tomorrow and the rest of the week.

• Well Done DD! That's fab! image

I'm hopefully going to be advertising myself in the Yule Yomp goody bags. We have decided upon Green and Black's mini chocolates to go in as I had something I wanted to go with and the have let me down, leaving me feeling that they have missed an opportunity, but their loss and not mine!

Good luck with your race Wabo (and Well Done for Sunday!) - and lfc might be right, but if it is hotter out there than here, maybe you just didn't feel hungry. I know I don't when it is warm!

My company now has its own official FB web address - if people could 'Like' it and pass it on I would be extremely grateful.

https://www.facebook.com/KineticLifestyle

• Wow - I've made over 14000 posts image
  • There's got to be a slogan in there somewhere Vixx !  - If only my forum posts were miles I've run image

How about "Run like the wind"  ? image

• I didnt bring my phone with me today Vixx, but i will like kineticlifestyle on FB when i get home.

Hope everyone is well. Slightly disastrous costal walk, went over on my ankle on saturday morning so stuck on my bike now till that clears up. Also myself and another one of our 3 girl group had a falling out at 6:45pm on the second night and i walked away from it, to the nearest town and got back to Cheltenham at 1:30am sunday morning.

i dont do rows, disagreements, inflexibility, stubborness etc.

• Morning all

Oii - Hope the ankle feels better soon and the falling out is resolved. image

Vixx - found and liked. image
  • Morning LFC

Vixx will look on fb now and like

Oii - hope the ankle is better soon and issue with friend too.

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭

hi all

oii wish your ankle better, well done on walking away from the issue  too

well done dd!! Hope I can do the same next week.

Vixx I dont have a clue how last  night race went as I finished looked at garmin and saw 0.00!!  I do know I felt as if I worked really hard but judging by people who beat me I think I was very tired from Sunday and it just felt hard.  Not expecting to have had a good time at all!

Thing about Cusco where Jodie lives is that it is 11,400 feet above sea level, so I was drinking coca leaf tea which suppresses the appetite, wish I could get that here!

• Wabo - can Jodie not send you some or is it a Customs issue? Well done on your race anyway!

oii - well done on walking away - how far did you have to walk though?

Thank you to those who have 'liked' my business on FB image

How are you all today?
  • vixx - walked 21 miles to the argument and about 50 minutes to the bus stop to get home!
  • Well at least you got home safe! image
  • oii -you walked 21 miles to the argument !!?! ooh, err!  Hope the ankle recovers rapido.

lfc runner wrote (see)
    If you're not running, you're not living. The loneliness of the short distance plodder. I've got the runs you wish you had. Running is in my blood. Wish it was in my legs.

Are you calling me short??  image

You'd be right - I'm a 5'4" (almost!) tall (?) distance plodder image

Do you think if we all shout very loud Sydney might come back? Sydney was in Australia (surprise) and sometimes ran across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to get home from work. That would be amazing.  I was always so envious.  "SYDNEY - ARE YOU THERE?"

• Morning all

RLTW - I'd never call you short to your face. At just over 6'2, I'd get a bad back bending down. image

I'm being forced to go to that restaurant, Gusto, tonight on the flimsy excuse that it's near the Echo Arena and we need to eat before we see Lee Evans.
  • LFC - what a bummer about Gusto, how will you cope.  Enjoy Lee Evans.

Morning all - what is everyone up to today? 

I am off to the gym tonight for the first time in weeks, I have been either running outside or playing hockey.  Need to do some exercises to strengthen the muscles around my left knee as it has been aching a bit lately. 

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭

hi all

goodness I feel bloated today!!

Vixx, not really as drugs are derived from the Coca leaf! Definitely a customs issue.  Would be nice though!

lfc, have a great night, jealous I would love to see Lee Evans!  Best I miss Gusto I do feel fat today! I was going out for dinner tonight with my dearest bestest old mate but she has blown me out, not a bad thing, we rescheduled to next week, must run heaps...

dd hope knee settles down, mine is the back its really playing up.

My big brother is called Sydney....

• i am 5ft 2" and the bf is 6ft 8" image

hope everyones niggles settle down!

lfc - love a bit of lee evans, hope you have a fab time! 

• I'm having a great day! My OH cheekily e-mailed Linwoods and asked them about providing stuff for the race goody bags - and they are!!!!! image

Am still thinking about adding the chocolate though image

How is everyone today?