Options

The Long Green Tape Measure......

Comments

• Options

To loose weight you need lots of determination.

Vixx; All the best for 11th Dec.

• Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Vixx good luck with the pb
    Angel glad you explained about the birthday!
    Morning all!
    Is that the time? Get up wabo!!!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    Morning wabo and birkmyre!

I'm having a job waking up too image

birkmyre - agree about determination in weight loss image
  • Options

Wabo, I read it back and realised that lfcs post was a few up and mine really didn't make any sense.

Had a crap zumba session last night, the week before last I seemed to get it a bit (i'm really uncoordinated) and was finding I could do most of the steps and came home feeling like i'd really workd out, then last night it all fell apart, and just spent most of it in a state of confusion, so wasn't really working hard enough.

• Options
    Damn, was planning on heading out for a run about now (a lot of people on site go for lunchtime runs, so I thought if I went a bit earlier less people would see my rubbishness), decided i'd get a run in in daylight, but although i've brought all my kit, forgot to pick up my trainers when I went downstairs. I have trainers on, but they're vans, so entirely inflexible and not really suitable even for my tiny c25k run. Now I need to find the motivation all over again when I get home, when it's cold and dark to boot.
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    oh angel, i feel for you that so annoying! just go home and bang straight out, music onand do it!
  • Options
    Went for a walk instead and it's gorgeous out, would've been really nice for a run!  Oh well, I just get to go out and get some more fresh air tonight image
  • Options
    Heinz new tomato and butterbean soup is really nice (tho you might not like it Vixx)
  • Options
    Might have to try that one.  I love Heinz tomato soup and I love butter beans image
  • Options

Morning

Kinda like tomato soup. Love brussel sprouts thoughimage Always haveimage

• Options

Hello image

How's everyone doing?  I'm feeling really good, feel like i've got my motivation back.  When I went for a walk at lunchtime and run in the evening yesterday kept thinking how much I can't wait to really get back into running, also fancying going to body pump and feeling my muscles working a bit.  Got a pub lunch today, and boyf wants to use a voucher for 2 for 1 takeaway pizza tonight tho.  Pizza express tho, so not the worst.  Then away for the weekend.  For my bday, boyf got me a night in a 5* spa hotel in London, dinner in a fancy restaurant, tickets to wicked, then tickets to the London aquarium on sunday.  I'm really excited.  Have decided i'm going to start properly calorie counting on Monday, as I don't want to be thinking of things like that this weekend, but feel much more in the right mindset then i have for a while.

What's everyone else got planned for the weekend?  I'm going to run tonight and monday, and will try and get in a few lenghts of the hotel pool.

• Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭

angel wow that sounds like a nice weekend! Enjoy.

I like the sound of tomoato and butter bean soup.

I am running the london champs xc at parliament Hill on Saturday, taking a friend out tonight for dinner, she needs it as she is having a very rough time. Its my boy's birthday tomorrow but I wont be involved with any of his celebrations! He is 24 and I dont think I am invited... Sunday I am taking my niece and great niece (old wabo) to my mums at ramsgate.

Full weekend!

• Options

Have fun Wabo, and good luck for the race.

I might've just entered a half marathon image

• Options
    Might you have Angel? Do tell! image (Hope you are having a great weekend!)

Hope you had a good night with your friend Wabo and that you had a good run today image
  • Options

PB at parkrun by 5 seconds image.   31:30  and that included a walkie bit image

Yeh Angel, which half?

• Options
    Well Done RLTW!!!!! Fab progress!
  • Options
    Reading half, 1st April. 4 1/2 months, loads of time...
    Well done RLTW!
  • Options
    Nice one Angel! I'm guessing this is your first?

How is your weekend? image
  • Options

Busy weekend

1 llb lighter and on 15 stones markimage

I could have cheated (tut, tut) and told you i was sub 15image

Have  a good one

• Options
    Well Done birkmyre! You have done well to get so far - and in a responsible, sensible manner too. Slow and steady keeps it off.

Hope you are having a good day image
  • Options
    angel - well done you on getting your half marathon entered! is that the one that finishes in the Madeski stadium?
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭

afternoon all

Well done rltw on the park run!

well done birkmyre on the weight loss

did a race at parly hill on saturday, 3.7 miles in 35.38, happy with running at the moment, long may it last!

• Options

Just in for  a nosey and catch up

Have  a good day you lot.

• Options

what are everyones plans for christmas/nye? i am lucky enough to have 24th dec - 3rd jan off, first time in yearsssssss! I'm in notts 24-28 dec and in london 29 dec - 2nd jan image

• Options
    Hi birkmyre! image

Hi oii image

I don't know what I am going to be doing for either! Salsa is supposed to be working nights over Christmas, but is having a few 'issues' at work which I think have to be resolved now sooner than later for her health. As she is likely to be doing nights, I am thinking of volunteering at a soup kitchen or something, but I need to know what will be happening with her first.

The practice I work at is closing Dec 31st, so I will be leaving there on Dec 23rd and am going to have a couple of weeks off over Christmas just to regroup as I have nowhere to move to for work at this point.
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭

morning all

weigh in 10st 8lb, that pound back off again!

oii, I amd having a nice quiet boozy day at home christmas day with my son.  Maybe pop to Ramsgate Boxing day, mum dont know yet... NYE off to Antwerp with friends! I am off from 23dec to 4th jan I think. We have to use 5 days at christmas but I love it! 

thats nice t o volunteer vixx, I always think I should but so far never have.

I booked good flights for Peru in Feb, cannot wait to cuddle that cheeky little Cleo! Suppose I might cuddle the grown ups out there too!

• Options
    Cuddle the baby wabo! image
  • Options

Wabo: Well done.image

Thinking about it, the last time I was that weight Seb Coe was still reigning Olympic 1500m Champion. image

That long...image

• Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭

Morning all

what a great runI had last night, we did 50 odd mins in the forest  torches headlights etc, you cannot believe how many cyclists are in the forest in the dark, full head and bike lights blazing!! It was like UFO's coming towards us!  Vixx knows I cause a muddle on FB, family and friends thinking I was heading off into theforest alone with a hi vis and torch! I am not so mad....