Beginner to marathon runner in 2010

14567810»

Comments

• Oh well, I am another reject. Now I have to try and find something else to do to motivate me through the winter.
  • No luck for me either with VLM but have taken the plunge and entered for Edinburgh.... and have started running again - very very slow as still not recovered properly from being ill at start of year - but it is a start image Not been on here for ages, but hope everyone has been okay.

How are things going for everyone else - good running? CazSoul - thought about doing the kilomathon as well but signed up for a half the week before so thought that would be enough! Hope it is good.

Take Care everyone image

• Helllooooo everyone!

I was a reject for VLM as well, but have done so well with the running - way better than I ever thought I could!

Sooooo I havea 10k on Sunday which I am slightly nervous about as I am so slow - about 1 hour 20 that I am sure the marshalls will  all have packed up by the time I get around!

So whoever said up there that they did a slow 6 mile, I am in awe!

I was amazed actually just running that amount, as my head kept saying that I couldn't.. What a strange combination!

Anyway, let's keep this going!  All love to ya'

And what about Paris next April??

Blithe