Options

Team TD Sub-4

1333435363739»

Comments

• Options

Hi Rob.......I sure will glareimage!

TBH I don't intend doing many races any time soon, just not fancying it.  Saying that, I probably would have been swayed towards this one, as I thought it was pretty good and handy for me, but it clashes with a family BBQ the "event of the Summer!".....so not a chance.

• Options

I'm doing another one in Cheshire...

http://www.hellrunner.co.uk/hellupnorth.htm

Might be a nice easy one to get you back into the swing of things?

• Options
    I know what that is before I open it......No thank you!!!
  • Options

Red:  we moved to Jersey at the end of March - leaving number one son in the UK doing his AS exmas and continuing with his A level studies.  My mum moved into our house and surpvising him!!  I am loving Jersey stunning place to live and at the moment it is like being on holiday every day!!!!  Bar-b-que or a run no brainer!!!

LR:  don't like the sound of a run called "hellrunner"!!

• Options

Glad you are enjoying it Fiona.  What made you move?  Will your son join you after exams?  (Mind you, I assume he will be off to Uni anyway?).

No, I don't like the sound of hellrunner....not my cup of tea!

• Options
    My husbands job - opportunity came along that was really too good to refuse.  Daughter loving it here in jersey, Ed is 18 in early september so not coming to jersey, comes over for holidays and in all honesty we communicate far more now than before!!  He'll be off to uni this time next year (hopefully). 
  • Options

Great to hear you are doing OK Jo - push the boat out on that job hunting and reach for your dreams.

And anyway, this is a great time to be getting out of the oil business huh?!

• Options

Well FizzioFinn, I think we can officially declare, for the record, you aren't needed on this thread anymore - unless you want to provide motivation and advice for others?

I am so very impressed with your dedication.  Did you by any chance make some adjustments to your domestic situation in the last year or so?