Cyprus 4 day challenge

13»

Comments

• As long as I can get hold of my Gatorade, I'll be happy.

And give me a bit of sunshine, so much better than the wind (outside!) that stopped me in my tracks this morning.

• Bol sauce - there is a shop opposite the coral bay that we got powerade from last year.  I think they might have had gatorade....

they had irn bru too!

Zed

• Spot on, thanks. Just got a couple of new tops today, and discovered my regular postie is also a runner. Think he might have had to walk fast after leaving here, as we talked for ages. Hope he's trustworthy, now he knows house will be empty for a week.

Weren't you hot in that t shirt though, especially with your water belt? What a wave though!!

• I ran the half with a water belt - the other races I did not.  I just felt I needed the sugar and although they had water stations with oranges I need sugar on a 13 miler! 

Famous in the photo indeed!  Wasn't that hot no - I always run in t-shirts.  They are light wicking ones. 

Fly out tomorrow to Larnaca and staying with my Gran'ma for a few days before heading to Coral Beach hotel on Wednesday afternoon.

Zed

• Sorry, It's just me presuming that because it's a race t shirt that it's not a wicking one! Enjoy a few days with your gran and see you next Thursday. BS