Where can I use Paypal?

I've been ebaying some stuff and have built up enough to buy some new shoes if I can find somewhere that takes Paypal. Can anyone recommend anywhere?

x

Comments

• eBay? image

Other than that, just transfer from paypal into your bank acc.

• LOL! Yeah I know ebay. And any transfer into my bank account currently gets eaten up by my overdraft and then I feel bad for spending any money image. I was just wondering if anywhere took PP directly.

x

• There probably is, I just don't know any offhand.
  • Not many retailers use PayPal due to their fees being a complete rip-off.

(sorry that doesn't help you!)

• Start-Fitness on ebay takes paypal - I've used them twice for shoes and they're a good price and quick delivery
  • Wiggle take paypal
  • Oooh do they, Runnersbeen? Now that's an interesting discovery! image

Thanks all for your help x

• No worries.
  • Would you believe that Wiggle don't stock my size??? Pah! off to do more searching!!
    x
  • what you after yorks lass?
  • I'm after a pair of womens Asics gel 1140 in a size 8.5 (I'm an 8 but need a half size bigger in these!). Cheap as possible!

• Hi,

We are totally out of the Sprint Summer 1140 but have just today had the Autumn Winter ones in. We are doing them for £59.50 (15% off). If you are interested PM me your email address and delivery address andI will send you a Paypal money request.

Hope that helps?

PL

• Oooh PL! Thank you!!! I will PM you!
    x
  • No problem, let me know when you have so i can make sure the email has come through.

PL

• I have PM'd you image
  • I haven't got anything PL image

x

• Hi, not sure what is happening here???

Can you email us via here and i will sort it for you?

Sorry about this!

PL

• Oooh I've been having a good mooch about your site! Don't let me buy anything else LOL! Too many nice shiny things.......

Have sent a message image

x