IronMan Tattoo's

Comments

• debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    I don't remember any duck poo and mud on the run - it was all in the swim surely?
  • Pebble 2Pebble 2 ✭✭✭
    Plenty of sheep poo on the run, and cow pats
  • you can have one of these... image

http://www.danthomas.me/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/im-tattoo-1-275x300.jpg

• Debbo - it was mucky by the drink station from all the dropped drinks! Otherwise dry. image

All this talk of tattoos..............

• Haile ......behave .....
  • popsiderpopsider ✭✭✭
    Anyone recommend a good tattooist - I've got the design ready
  • i'm thinking of having another Tattoo to celerbrate all the ironmen i have Done

Does anyone have a picture of Meldy and Haile i could use?

• Crashie rule number 234

If theres no pictures, it didnt happen.
  • I love tatts, and would prob get one done if/when I do an ironman found this though
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lzL8otEypoU/SW9cLoffX2I/AAAAAAAAAhc/WhAaQVX2OJg/s400/Tattoo+IM.JPG

• Nam, really loved that one, haha!!image
  • Phoenix, the picture of the very top left hand one is cool, coz you have to find the m. in it, nice!
  • I dunno about a proper tat. I'd probably like the recognition thing, and it has been a huge achievement that I'm very proud of, but then again so are my kids and a few other things and I've so far resisted the urge to plaster their names all over me as well. Mrs K has mentioned on occassion 'cant imagine why people get tattoos', but then she's coped with every over loopy thing I've done over the years so a small tat shouldn't end in up the divorce courts. Seems a bit daft to get a tat now, and not after the first one, and I'd need a tat the size of Tasmania for it to stand out amongst the undergrowth on my legs.

Might just stick to these for the moment ....

http://www.piratemerch.com/images/tattoos_jolly_roger_1770.jpg

• We did get temporary tattoos for Switz I think - they were very temporary....
  • Get yer legs waxed yer great aussie gaylord, then people can see your tat proper image
  • Think I'd rather go through child birth than a leg wax with my hairy pins image
  • If Funkin does get one, he'd better not put that 5 stone back on that he's lost.  It might get a touch distorted...

• I really dont think its in that league , once youve done it once it barely smarts , does depend on getting someone good to do it though.

• Why not get an artist to design a pirate IM tattoo?

Who do we know that's artistic?

• debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    I've already got a pirate IM tattoo thanks image

• Do you have a piccy of it? He asks in a non pervy way.....
  • the pirate logo within the m.?
  • I think it's a skull over the M but I've not seen it
  • debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    it will be at Bala, and at IMCH image
  • Unlike me. So I'll just have to use my imagination. image
  • debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    there is a small black skull and cross bones in the dot

once I've had my legs waxed I'll take a photo and post it up
  • Resorting to extreme measures to beat the cut-off?

Next you'll be shaving your brake blocks image