and I need to go train PT client

• a bit worried cos very fond of PT client and if he's nice to me I'll cry
  • Sam.Sam. ✭✭✭

Morning babe

*waves*

Hope this morning goes ok x 

• ty

• Sam.Sam. ✭✭✭

I'd better go get ready, dropping dan dan off in football land while I come back and work.

*sulk* 

• PT done
  • w**k done

THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE!!!

• it does
  • You're very monosyllabic today Fleur...  and why would you cry?  (If you don't mind my asking.  Although, silly phrase, that, because I already have.  So I suppose I really mean, don't answer if you don't want to.  Obviously image.)

Sass xx

• hi Sass

didn't get job I've been covering all year - which was not a huge surprise but is a pain because at the moment I am doing 3 part time jobs to gross about £10k a year and I am absolutely run ragged. I suppose throw death of one parent, brain tumour of the other and a messy divorce into the mix and it's no wonder I am hurting - just bliddy boring tbh. I would like to wake up when it's stopped hurting please?

I know there's more to life than work, that I have wonderful family and friends and that I will get through this - I just seem to have paid a very heavy price for my lovely children. And today although I know I will get through it doesn't feel as though I will.

S

x

• (((Flr)))

Busy morning today, been to university open day with eldest son which was fun and also been to plod shop and now have

NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

wonder if Het's radar is working?

• OO54OO54 ✭✭✭
    Don't be down arted flr. Russle up one of your delish dishes and enjoy the summer.
  • OO54OO54 ✭✭✭
    I just bought a gas barbie from a family leaving France. Absolutely blinding, what I've been missing all these years.
  • (((Fleur)))
  • (((Flr)))

enjoy the shoooz, Joby

I'm tired of waiting for my foot to get completely better so I'm going to road test my noo shoooz with a gentle wa*k/plod tomorrow

probably

some @rse kicking may be required

• Sam.Sam. ✭✭✭

Evening all

*waves*

Not surprising you feel carp after all that flr. It'll take a while to feel back on track. In the meantime you have us to cheer you up. Er........that was supposed to make you feel better!!

I got new shorts and a gillet. And dan dan bought me a rainbow top too image

• A gillet? The best a man can get?

• Sam.Sam. ✭✭✭

Sort of. But for a woman. It had 70% off. It only covers my shoulders but better than nothing I guess.

How's life on Planet XB? 

• Is good, thanks.

Kids are getting ready for another night in the tent which means another night in a tent for me too.

• Sam.Sam. ✭✭✭
    have you got a long pole?
  • Sam.Sam. ✭✭✭
    *takes a small bow*
  • *kicks Yeo's @rse in advance*

but be careful with hurty foot

• The big one is an easy-erect one with the poles already in place. The one I'm in has three poles that have to go in the right holes.
  • ow!

<rubs @rse&gt;

wtf was that?

• OO54OO54 ✭✭✭
    XB, you know you really should pay the rent.