Comments

• plenty

unfortunately the biggest joke is that none of the kids he abused got justice

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    He won't be playing gigs this summer. Unlike Sir Alex Ferguson.
  • Like it Muttley - keep 'em coming
  • He might if he can turn up as the zombie from Thriller!
  • With so much 'plastic', do you think they could recycle him?

(Sorry, I shouldn't.  I actually thought the guy was awesome, and did loads for music.)

• TMW

How could you say that he's a brilliant singer you know that means you can do what ever you want and most of the world will turn a blind eye.

• They are to issue a commerative Jackson doll in a coffin it's called Jacko in a Box!
  • Garr wrote (see)

With so much 'plastic', do you think they could recycle him?

(Sorry, I shouldn't.  I actually thought the guy was awesome, and did loads for music.)

Well, they won't be able to cremate him.  Think of all the fumes!!
  • If you want to be serious and discuss the his merits and shortfalls, take it outside.  This thread is strictly comedic.  image
  • Did he get food poisoning from eating 13 year old nuts?
  • Sorry Garr image
  • Time to dust off that old copy of Thriller & pop it on ebay!
  • Police are now saying the death was suspicious.

The Boogie has been taken in for questioning.

• Micheal Jackson is dead,don't blame it on the sunshine,don't blame it on the moonlight,just blame it on the boogie!
  • Bubbles is said to be speechless!
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    Reports that he had a heart attack in hospital are untrue. He was in the children's ward and had a stroke.
  • Whats the difference between MJ and Alex Ferguson..

Ferguson will be playing Giggs next year
  • We've had that one Barlist!  Great work Muttley.  I feel ashamed for laughing.  I can't sit hear reading this filth.  I better work.
  • Apparently the Jackson family have donated his body to Legoland. It's going to be melted down and turned into Lego bricks so the kids can play with him for a change.
  • image I like that one Trickster

(Im giving odds of 4/1 that this thread wont see 5PM)

• I've just heard the coroner has ruled out sunshine, moonlight and good times.
  • Thrilled! image

*goes off to make Elton John voodoo doll*

• Corinthian wrote (see)

image I like that one Trickster

(Im giving odds of 4/1 that this thread wont see 5PM)

I may cancel my camping trip to see the end of this thread!!!
  • He had been looking a bit pale recently
  • Sky News latest - kids seen crying with joy as they escaped Jacksons dungeon...
  • Apparently Michael Jackson is to be recycled into plastic bags. That way he still gets to be a danger to children.
  • Meanwhile, in heaven, God says to Peter "No! I said delete the pdf file!"
  • police believe Jackson died tripping over a child's pushchair.  Until it can be confirmed, they say "don't blame it on the buggy"