If I cancel my mag subscription...

...do I get kicked off here as well?

Comments

• In a  word, No.

In more words, there will just be some features of the website that you will not longer be able to access, but the forums should still be accessible 

• No this is all free you just can't see some stuff that is subscription only and no longer get chocolates on your pillow every night.
  • ...hmmm I know someone who is no longer a subscriber and can still access all the 'RW ONLY' stuff.

But it isnt me!

• That's okay then, I don't really use all the subscriber stuff anyway. Thanks people image
  • Oh, and how exactly do I cancel my subscription? Just stop the DD?
  • cancelling the DD works
  • Cool. *Trots off to internet banking*
  • Apparently, to cancel you need to send the watch back ................................. or so I hear
  • My watch would be worth more on the antiques road show....wonder if they upgrade them after xxyearsimage
  • Cake wrote (see)
    No this is all free you just can't see some stuff that is subscription only and no longer get chocolates on your pillow every night.
    I subscribe but I don't get the chocolates. Did I forget to tick the box? image
  • I can't subscribe online - the link doesn't exist....

If you get bombed off the forum can you cancel your subscription?....image

• When do the chocs arrive, I must be due a huge number by now.  I'll look for the big lorry image
  • Every time someone cancels a subscription, a fairy dies.

I don't think you want that on your conscience, do you?

• I wish it was Miss LB's tooth fairy that bit the dust.......image
  • Lol JB - I won't be cancelling now!

Is she costing you a lot LB - whats the going rate these days??

• Pizza Manimage wrote (see)
    Apparently, to cancel you need to send the watch back ................................. or so I hear
    Do some people actually get those watches, still waiting for mine!
  • I went for a lower subscription price.

They can keep their watch - I know what time it is!

• Coincidentally I cancelled mine today - find that after 3 years nothing new to read anymore as most articles are cyclical. 

Shame as I used to look forward to it coming  - these days I get through it in about 10 mins.

• I only look to see if they've quoted me (which they never do)image

Maybe one day I'll say something about r*nning and they'll fall over with shock!

• They can have my watch back - it's been through 3 FLMs and it's now a grubby black colour instead of blue image
  • Ha never received my watch image and never rec'd this month mag, but that is due to postman strike.
  • I resubscribed (only so I could put the mag in our waiting room at work) and my watch didn't work - CBA to send it back.
  • They can have the watch back, as long as they don't mind receiving it in a millioon pieces, as I took a hammer to it to stop the beeping image

They sent me a letter this week to say that as someone who used my Tesco Clubcard vouchers to pay for my subscription, they would offer me a year at half price!!

Woo!

Or maybe I could use my clubcard vouchers again, and get it for free? image image

• Hahahaha I've had that beeping problem with my watch too YorksLass... How come you only have to knock it to set the beeping up but have to press every button really hard and hold them all to work out which one it is that stops it.  It also resets itself to zero at a crucial point, like just before you're due to go out for a run....