Girls ONLY please!

Foxy and I are going to Italy for a week in July. Planning a villa holiday with pool etc. and we thought that we'd invite any other forum girlies who may have a free week!

No fixed date yet and we are open to suggestions on destination and dates.

Running whilst there is not compulsory!!!

Comments

• Afraid you'd flash yer kacks to the fellas?!
  • Wheeeee!!! Yes! Although July quite busy and don't have much holiday left, or any money, but such things can be got around.

Would love to. Keep me updated!
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    wolfy!!!!!
  • GavoGavo ✭✭✭
    More sexist nonsense I see.
  • Do newbie forum girlies count ? Thought about Corfu ? Uncle has villa with pool which is free... blatant bribery there (of course not !!)
  • I'm very in touch with my feminine side - does that count?
  • I like touching female back sides... Does THAT count?
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    i cook pasta and look italian, can i squeeze in?
  • I've got a massive...
  • Vanessa: new forum girlies count, the more the merrier!!!!

Foxy is back on forum next week so once we have a better idea of numbers we can discuss where we want to go....corfu is definitely an option thanks!

Nic: yippppeeeee I am a bit stretched on available holidays but I think this is week will be well worth a bit of re. jigging of the old diary!!!!

Gavo: sorry and you being such a good matey as well! no reason you guys can't get a villa close by if you really want to!

• SJ: we do need a naked house maid come to think of it, do you have a pinny?
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    i have whatever is needed my dear
  • LOl well I'll bear that in mind!
  • cool wolfy, i'll keep up to date !
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    is necessary to wear a thong?
  • no thong I'm afraid,total nakedness except for pinny when cooking us delicious hot pasta,we wouldn't want you to burn any ickle sausages now would we!
  • saves having to dirty a wooden spoon to stir the pasta sauce !!!
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    can i wear a hat?

i don't like to exposure meself
  • OK OK OK OK STEADY ON!

This, for once, is a serious Wolfy thread for GIRLS ONLY so bog off perves! Bog off to that silly ALTERNATIVE thread which was created by a silly chap from Tooting or somewhere equally as rough!

• So interested girlies thus far:

Wolfy
    Foxy
    Vanessa
    Nic

Cool!
  • Wolfy.....
    you only met my fox once and now you are taking her far far away from me, for a WHOLE week.

NOt sure I am happy about this....

Jon - is this Wolfy character OK?
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    what about me? i have a femenine side
  • Thanks Wolfy... I won't bother you again.... (wibble... sob)
  • Badge, Wolfy is tops and lovely and fab and brill.

Vanessa, ha ha we can lie around the pool chatting about Gideon's beautiful ginga locks *LOL*
  • Don't worry badge I shall return your beloved foxy safe and sound post girlie rave somewhere hot!
  • Ladies.. pleased to hear you are all bonding so effectively, hope you have a triff break and you bring back plenty of snaps...
  • Hmmm if you say so Dr Nic...

Wolfy... hmmm... I do hope certain standards of behaviour will be maintained however, else she will not be allowed back in the darkside!
  • I would LOVE to come, unfortunately going to the States for a couple of months on 7th July so wont be able to make it unless its in the 1st week :(