Nearly needed an ambulance last night ...

I dropped the remote down the side of the sofa.  Eastenders came on and I couldnt change it over! The pain was literaly unbearable although I did bear it for the first hour.  It was excrutiating having to watch it!!!

I broke my wrist trying to get the remote out from down the sofa.  My friend says it is a stress fracture from overuse of that hand.  I think that's just wrong, and anyway I never did go blind.

I couldn't walk to the TV as I had a broken ankle from my training session.  I am starting out gently and have a run walk strategy - I started with a run/walk of 100metres in 9.59 seconds and took it easy but I had a pain in my ankle which I have diagnosed as a compound fracture of the inner me.  FiligreeWorld has a very good injury section where people are super helpful and there was a poster who said my pain was exactly like hers.

Anyway when I rang for the ambulance they said there were none available!!!  Apparently there was an national emergency where some girl had split wine over her blouse and all the ambulance men had rushed over to help her wipe it off and soothe her feelings.  Typical!!!  What about me????

Comments