Marshman +

Details are now up about the Marshman - www.velocity-events.co.uk

Extra races this year including a longer version - 2.6k/130k/30k

I enjoyed the half last year, so will probably go for the Marshman +, just got to wait for the website to work image

Comments

• probably do one of them Alan - will check the site later to see what they're offering - the 3/4 may be interesting but not if the weather's the same as this year!!

• Is the site down?
  • If the weather is the same I think I'll be more prepared for it this time.  It was horrendous though!
  • It has been since yesterday when I found out it had been announced Andrew.  Hopefully it will be back up tomorrow.
  • Ahh, frozen water!
  • Oops I should do this having pulled out last year but have already signed up for a mara this day :-/
  • thought the date rang a bell !
  • I must be getting better, normally I wouldve just entered and then realised later....
  • Boing!

Erm, ok, have just realised this is actually really soon - somehow I thought I had longer until May....

So who's doing this?

Anyone have any knowledge about the course they'd like to pass on? image

I'm doing the Marshman, not the Marshman+ which means I might just about not be the last person home. Maybe.

• I only know that the organiser is lovely cos he gave me my money back last year when I couldnt do it.

Not sure if that helps at all..............

FB and Petal did it.

• "FB and Petal did it."

and doing it again...... image

Ditchy - PM me and I'll pass info on as i'm off now.....