Dr Nic v. Caz - jelly wrestling contest

Right, the claws are out.

The Sevenoaks 'Seven' Events thread shows these two have 'come out' into the open and declared war over a certain male forumite (no, not R - that was last week - where've you been?).

The paddling pool will be filled with lime jelly at midday after the race, and the participants will strip down to their fighting kit.

Let battle commence!

Odds:-

4/5 on - Nic
Evens - Caz

Comments

• Are tickets avalaible or is it free to air ??
  • for those of us who don't normally bet, can u explain those odds? (btw, i'm placing my bets on Nic!)
  • can i be the first to requet to lick the jelly off afterwards?
  • watch those puppies fly!
  • You're only jealous Snoops!
  • Um...Snoop...I think I've missed something here! I was the first to congratulate the new Mrs L on events and assure her that I, for one, would naturally relinquish my baggsied spot on the GL blanket for her in her new status. No fighting for me. Sorry guys (unless I am getting a cut of the winnings, in which case I am happy to rack my brains for my rusty blue-belt Thai Boxing skills from Uni *LOL*)

But no, I won't fight over Gazzer. He knows that he was only ever a substitute for me at Sevenoaks anyway, ain't that right G? :-)
  • wot? u know thai boxing? now the odds are definitely on Dr. Nic!!!
  • GavoGavo ✭✭✭
    I prefer Thai curry.
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    i prefer Thai-pei
  • Nic - spoil sport!
  • Thai ping-pong!
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    Thai-lor elisabeth
  • Thai-rack?

Touch Thai-ping?

Chip Thai-ming?
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    Thai-lor, My
  • Nic, yeah i suppose i was only going to be understudy to RRRRRRickkkkky.

woz looking forward to it though ;)
  • What, the fighting or the understudying?!

Snoop, what can I say, I'm a lover not a fighter.
  • Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    i'm a runner not a movie star
  • the latter ;)
  • think i'm going to get into trouble again.
  • I think...
  • my odds are still on dr. nic...
  • hey Nic - can't you just pretend you're fighting? - we don't mind; AND you get to be all wet from the jello, just like those babes on the Men & Motors channel (you could make a lot of fiver tips if you wear a garter).

and you've been installed as favourite!
  • oh dear.. Jon's thinking...

err..could be trouble.

• Nope... It's gone.
  • pphheww.

:)

• Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    but, is there gonna be a fight or not?
  • Is it the jelly that you make up with alcohol in it. I believe it's now available in the shops so rather than downing a pint, you eat jelly, feel fine and then 5 mins later it's "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"
  • It's up to Caz. If she wants a jelly fight then I'll be there.. so long as we split the money we make eh Caz?

God, busy day Sunday's going to be, Sevenoaks 7, jelly fight, then forum swimming lesson....sheesh.
  • I'm acting as Caz's agent. She says she'll only do it if you get to 'love up' afterwards...
  • perhaps Gaz can referee it (as it was suppose to be over him).

If he's unavailable, I suppose I'll have to step in..