It's that time of year again - we’re on the lookout for six super-keen members to train up and treat to an elite support package at next year’s Virgin London Marathon (April 25, 2010).
Whether you’ve set your sights on breaking three hours or want to complete the distance for the first time, we’ll work with you to help you achieve your marathon goal by giving you:
- One-to-one coaching and support throughout the duration of your training from one of three top coaches - Steve Smythe, Liz Yelling or Paul Evans
- Personalised nutrition advice from the Lucozade Sport Performance Team, as well as a four-month supply of Lucozade Sport products to power you through your training
- Admission to a training day with Liz Yelling in London on February 27, 2010
- Entry to a new and exciting pacing event at Dorney Lake on March 28, 2010
- Lucozade Sport Super Six adidas running vest, tracksuit top, trainers and a state-of-the-art Garmin Forerunner 405
One night’s luxury hotel accommodation, travel costs to and from London and VIP hospitality on race day are also included.
You don’t even need a place in the race; we can take care of this for you (but we also want to hear from those who’ve already got a place, either through the ballot, their club or a charity).
We’ve changed the selection process slightly this year - first, you’ll need to fill out a short questionnaire
(before midday, Wednesday November 11) and we’ll then narrow down all the applications to a shortlist of between 18 and 24 runners. Lastly, we’ll be inviting you to vote for the final line-up.
Good luck everyone!